chapter 32.

What I love to see <33333

_________

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 32
rule 32. going outside in nature to recharge is a must
2pm in NYC
Samir's POV

"Little human can you stop running away?" I said grabbing Sayna by her arm for the 10000 time since we had been in this store.

I was just trying to pick up some snacks for us to eat at the beach.

"Let me get our stuff and then we'll get back in the car" I held her arm and she skipped as we went down the isle.

I gave her the small list to hold.

She mumbled the item before reaching up to grab the small bag of grapes. She held it up to me smiling before putting it in the basket.

"Alright what's the next thing we need to get?" I asked her.

She mumbled something.

"Louder Sayna."

"Ri-" then she stopped herself before turning to look at me. I stopped walking as well.

"What's the next thing we need to get?" I repeated.

"Krisp- ri- krissss," she covered her face again with the note. She held that pose for a while before peeking through.

"Krispies," she said in an almost audible voice before holding onto my leg. I brushed back her hair before continuing to grab our stuff.

My aunt, Sayna and I were going to Ocean Beach Park. I had been there before and it was a real nice place. I was excited to be out at the beach on this last week before June. It was a nice break from the Bronx.

my love💕 is calling...

"wassup?" I said once I picked up.

"I was bored just wanted to say hi. So what're you up to?" She said making me smile. I held my phone to my ear so I could fix Sayna's hairband.

"Nun much. I'm with Sayna right now at the grocery."

"I know that, I was looking at your locationnnn."

"You my stalker or sum?"

"Something like that. But where you headed to."

"Oh I forgot I didn't tell you. I'm headed down to like Long Island to go to Ocean Beach Park. Chill at the beach and shit."

"You going to the beach? Without me? Oh aight."