chapter 81.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 81
rule 81. sometimes you just need to talk it out
3pm in NYC
Kori's POV

"Hi Kori's Dad," Samir said as we came into the house.

"How are you my sonny," he replied from the couch with Jamely on his side drinking his juice.

We both quickly washed our hands and walked over to the living room.

"Samir pull up your pants," my dad said and he followed, pulling up his pants more. I let out a light laugh.

"What's funny Kori?" He asked looking back at me and I just smiled lightly.

"Jamely come here." Samir said and Jamely glanced at him before going back to his shows.

"Oh wowwwwww, that's what we doing now," Samir asked crossing his arms and Jamely looked at him again before laughing.

"Oh so you understand me and you don't wanna come over to me huh?" He said putting his arms out again. Jamely threw his bottle down on the couch before helping himself down and running to Samir.

Samir lifted him up and Jamely screamed a bit before Samir held him and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

"How you doing lil man, I haven't seen you in a minute."

"Samir where you been these past few days? Kori been here looking sad." My dad said and Samir gave me a glance but I just bit the inside of my cheek.

"Ughhhhh we had a situation." Samir said rubbing Jamely's back.

"Situation?"

"Yeah a situation. But we fixing it right now."

"Kori you didn't tell me about no situation." My dad asked giving me a "wtf" type of look. I just put my head down.

"We going to talk right now, bye bye Jamely, back to your dad," Samir handed Jamely back to my dad.

"Alright, you kids be good," my dad said as we headed upstairs.

I changed into comfier clothes so I could sit on my bed. Not boutta be sitting on my bed in my outside clothes. Just no.

Samir grabbed a pair of shorts from his bag and set them on my bed.

Then reached for his jeans to pull them off...I was staring the whole time.

"Kori, my eyes are up here." He said as my eyes were glued to his polos.

"Yeah I know." I said still staring as he put on his shorts. He finally sat down across from me leaning back with his hands behind him. I was sitting criss cross and took a deep breath before talking.

"I know you probably don't trust me on this. But I really didn't know he liked me. Because when I liked him that long long longggg time ago he didn't feel the same. And I really didn't talk to him. If I saw him I said hi and I didn't text him unless he texted me first about work. Once I really started to get to know you, he was the least of my worries."

"I didn't want what happened to happen. I didn't want him to try to make a move on me because I'm already in a relationship with you and I don't want anyone else but you. And I don't want me not telling you what happened first, to make it seem like I wanted it to happen or cared more about him."