chapter 57.

life has been so fucking crazy ya. Lot of things going on rn before break. They piled on the whole fr. But I still got y'all fr🙏🏽

Don't run don't trip!
_________

͙˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 57
rule 57. dont let people run around tell ya business
6pm in NYC
Kori's POV

"WILLOWWWWW!!!!" I yelled running up to her.

"KORIIIII," She yelled back as we finally collided and hugged.

"I missed you so fucking much," I said as I held her tighter.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in yearssss." Willow and I hugged for so long. I missed her real bad.

One of the few people I tolerate in this world. I missed her pretty ass.

"Did you miss being over here?" I said as I finally pulled back.

"Of course I did. Even though I'm just gonna sleep and then we're heading to Philly. I feel more comfortable in this dysfunctional ass state." She laughed as I grabbed her bag. We finally started walking and she was telling me about her flight over here.

"Are you awake enough to watch a movie and chat."

"Always for you."

"Niece!!" My dad exclaimed as we made it outside. Then they had their whole talk and things before we got into the car.

So listen to my heart
Lay your body close to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel alright

"AND BABY THROUGH THE YEARS, GONNA LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY, SO I PROMISE YOU TONIGHT, THAT YOULL ALWAYS BE THE LADY IN MY LIFE!!!" Willow and I scream sang as my dad drove.

Sometimes I be in my older love songs era.

I loves it.

"What ya little ones wanna eat?"

"I'm not little anymore!!! I'm 19!!!"

"And I'm 39. You're a little one to me." He replied making Willow his her teeth.

"Whateverrrr, I'm feeling some wings and fries."

"Ya always want some fast food. Y'all don't want no curry goat. No home cooked salmon. No shrimp, no salad, just unhealthy."

"What do I look like being healthy when I'm back in the city. Matter of fact get me a pizza from that one family owned store."

"She come back and think she balling," I laughed playfully rolling my eyes.

"And do. Talk to me nice or don't talk to me twice." Willow replied sticking her tongue out.

After that I went on my phone to text my boyfriend.

me- samir, you made it to your dad's safely?

bebe- oh yeah I forgot to text you back
bebe- i been here for a while tho

me- alr just checking on you bebe
me- stay safe and enjoy yourself

bebe- thank you my love

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"My braids better look real beautiful tomorrow," I smiled looking in the mirror. These braids were about two weeks old and I refreshed them a bit just in case. Now Willow and I are gonna watch 10 things I hate about you.

That movie hits on a diff level. Movies from now could never compete.

"Not too much on me if I fall asleep," Willow warmed as we got comfortable under my sheets. I was laying back on her.