chapter 47.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 47
rule 47. understand that these people really be trying it
11am in NYC
Samir's POV

"Samir just relax, take a lil breather," Kori tried to reassure me as I sat in my room.

"But the last time I saw him he was tryna get at me. And I had to run my ass out of there."

"I told her I wasn't ready to see him and she's on some, you have to. He just wants to talk and all this other rara. That man barely cared for me ona good day." I continued.

"I mean shit if he's gonna come up here he might as well come up here with some money for me. A couple hunnids."

"Be foreal Samir," she chuckled.

"I'm so deadass too. I need money for clothes and shoes and food."

"Not even college funds?"

"Hmmmm I don't know I'll have to see." There were a few knocks at my door making me sit up on my bed.

"Come in," the door opened revealing Sayna and Roscoe. She closed the door before Roscoe started running around. Damn I still gotta walk dude.

Sayna jumped onto my bed before engulfing me in a hug.

"Hold on Kori," I said before putting my phone on mute and placing it next to me.

"What's wrong mama," I asked rubbing her back.

"There's a man downstairs. And some lady. He's scary. I don't like him." He's here already...

"That's my Dad. And he is kinda scary. But he not gone hurt you or bother you. He's staying downstairs. And the lady was probably your mom."

"No, that's a different lady. Can I stay in here with Roscoe and Kori?" She asked looking up at me. Her lil doe eyes really get me every time. Now I'm gonna end up doing whatever she wants.

"Alright but Ima call her off my laptop so be careful and don't break nothing." She nodded before cuddling back up in my chest.

"Kori I'm boutta call you off my MacBook cuz my dad is here and Sayna wanna stay on ft with you."

"Okayyy, I hope ur lil talk with ur dad goes good."

"Aii thanks." I ended the call before calling her off my computer. I looked in my mirror to make sure I looked alright. Sweatshirt and shorts. Basic, I don't need to do too much.

I left Sayna in my room and closed the door before going downstairs.

When I saw him talking to my aunt I froze for a second. Watch me go through the same shit and do the same shit I've been doing for years. I haven't even seen the man's face and I'm already acting a way.

When I got all the way to the bottom my aunt stopped talking and faced me. I didn't look at my Dad because I know what would happen. I'd see his expression and think that this was all my fault over again.

And it was never my fault. Never had been my fault. Never has been my fault. Ever.

Mom, how long until this man gets healed or starts healing. I'm sick of this bull already. Sorry for my language, but to be honest I'm tired...

"Samir," I heard and finally looked over to him. Surprisingly he looked put together. A random tee and some jeans.

"Hi," I replied quietly. How do I always end up feeling smaller than him.