chapter 25.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 25
rule 25. always enjoy your time with loved ones
9:40am in NYC
Kori's POV

me- have a good day at school sammy wammy😋
me- i have a physical today so I might just go straight home after

bebe- thank you love😋

"Kori come downstairs we need to go!!!!" My mom yelled to me. I grabbed my bag before heading downstairs.

"Love you." I kissed Jamely's head and then went on my tippy toes to give my dad a kiss. I followed behind my mom as she rushed out the house. We are always late.

Appointment is at 9:30am...it takes us about 15 minutes to get there...It is currently 9:43am...

Let me pray that they don't cancel my appointment. And I'm craving some McDonald's fr.

Why you gotta fight with me at Cheesecake?
You know I love to go there
Say I'm actin' lightskin, I can't take you nowhere
This a place for families that drive Camrys and go to Disney
They don't need to know all of our business

My mom and I were rapping the lyrics. We love some older drake. My mom is so chill. I love being a mini her like foreal. She can't handle me cuz I'm just like her.

Luckily when we arrived they didn't take away my appointment. So we did the forms and shiiii.

"Korienne Foster!" The nurse said from the opened door. I stood up and walked with my mom.

We did the regular height and weight. Blood pressure, temperature, pulse, the whole nine.

The appointment was going good at first. Then they asked the dreaded question.

On some "are you sexually active?"

I said no of course because I'm not. Everything was good. It was when I got into the car and sat my black self down that it started.

"Kori were you serious about not being sexually active?" She asked causing me to look at her sideways.

Because why would I lie about that??? My mother and I have a pretty solid relationship, so I never felt the need to lie about anything relating to that.

"Yeah I was serious."

"Kori don't lie to me now."

"Mom I'm not doing anything with Samir."

"Kori..."

"Mom why can't you believe me? Samir and I haven't done anything other then like kiss and cuddle and stuff. I'm not busting it down in the school bathrooms." She leaned her arm back to hit my leg.

"You play too much. And if you were busting it down you would tell me right?"

"Maybe not immediately, but eventually yes."

"Hmmm okay miss Kori. Now let's go get some McDonald's I'm hungry." Yassss I finessed her without her even knowing. I been wanted to eat this up like nom nom nom.

"Kori what do you want?" My mom asked looking back at me."

"20 piece nuggets, medium fries and a sprite!" I said loud enough for the lady to hear.