chapter 45.

Ngl I should've never let Kori and Samir have that lil hotel moment. I was probably just horny asl when I was writing LMAOOOOOO. Like let me be fucking fr... anyways fuck it we ball what am I gonna do now

Also thank u guys for 13k reads I love each and every single on of y'all sm<333

_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 45
rule 45. write your feelings instead of saying them
11am in NYC
Kori's POV

It was July now and school had been out for about 3 weeks. In these three weeks I basically stayed in bed all day. I was supposed to go to Philly again in about a week.

But once Jamely got sick with a respiratory infection, my mom didn't want to leave him at all for a month or so. He's better now but Philly was off the table for at least another month.

I was glad that he was still alive and well with how sickly he looked.

Dilan was working at a summer camp from 8am-5pm and by the time she got home, she is tired.

And I've seen Samir one other time which was like in person because he's busy working at Starbucks. He says it's not a bad place to work at since he got a work friend.

So I really haven't done Jack shit.

The only thing I have going for me right now is waking up to a text from Samir saying:

bebe- have a good day beautiful

Now I'm just sitting and waiting for Samir to text me when he gets a break.

I hate not knowing how to make friends because I wanted to actually do stuff this summer with other people.

And Samir is always down my neck about making girl friends. I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT LEAVE ME ALONE.

Katrina is cool as hell. But we just aren't close like that and she had her own friends. I'm not the type to make plans either.

I mean I love spending time with myself. I'd love to just go out and walk around and get food by myself. But I don't have the motivation to actually get out of my bed.

But after a while I got sick of seeing my room, I decided to wash my face and make some breakfast. Cereal. Lucky charms.

My parents were out at the hospital for a check up on Jamely so I was left alone in the house again.

I'm going to double back now on what I said earlier.

"Hello my baby, what's up?" Willow said once she picked up the phone.

"Do you wanna come over in like 1-2 hours and go to pier 57 to chill with me?"

"Deadass been wanting to go there, you read my mind. I'll be over at like 1 maybe 1:30 ish."

"Okay bye love uuuu."

"I love you more baby," then we kissed before ending the call.

(A/N- guys if you live in nyc, pier 57 is a free rooftop park and it's so pretty and perfect for picnics. Definitely recommend y'all go there, when I went it was basically empty asl. There ain't much shade on the grass though so be ready for the heat😭😭)

to mi familia💘- I'm going to target and then pier 57, a park, with Willow

I threw on a tank top and sweats so I could go to target and then back home. Shower and all the other stuff before going down into the city.

I randomly remembered that I own a whole bike that I could be using, so I decided to put it to work today.

I wasn't going to die so tried to stay on bike lanes and then freestyles the rest.