chapter 48.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 48
rule 48. remember to follow the first rule
2pm in NYC
Kori's POV

I'd say, see you later, if I thought I'd see you later
And I'd tell you, that I loved you, if I did
It's so strange, deciding, how to feel about it
It's such strange, emotion, standing there beside it

It was a dead day in august. I'd been in pajamas all day, and it was now late in the day. I was bored. I'm starting to dislike the summertime even more. And I'm feeling just as bad as I did last year.

But I am going to Georgia tomorrow so hopefully that gets me going. Other than the fact that when I'm coming back from Georgia, Willow won't be coming back with us...

Everything good and that I thought I wanted and thought was great, seemed to start showing me wtf is real. Because now every good thing is going bad.

I cried all I needed to cry about me and Samir and potential things that may occur. But I have no more energy left in me to cry anymore about shit that I can't control.

I told myself that him being dry and not really talking to my wasn't my fault. Because it wasn't. It never was. But somehow it hurts just as much as it would even if it was my fault.

And I unfortunately have all the time in the world to think because I am bored and stuck in the house all day, everyday.

dilan mackenzie is calling you...

Oh yeah she's off work today.

"Hey my love how are youuuu?" She asked enthusiastically.

"I'm alright. Life ain't lifing but I'm used to it."

"Awww Samir still acting a way?"

"Yeah but what can I do." I shrugged in the camera before eating a piece of sour patch.

Although I was sad about shit. It's comforting to feel that way. Like this is a familiar feeling and it was something I could completely understand.

As bad as it was, it left me feeling slightly better.

I kind of expected to be disappointed or sad at some point in the relationship. I just didn't know that it would happen during the time when we were supposed to be chill and having fun. Which I had been doing neither of.

And yet, it's the start of august and I still don't know what happened on that visit when his dad came over...

I wish he never went over to see Samir. Then maybe shit wouldn't be like this.

"You wanna ta-"

"Nah I'm solid. Not gone lie I have to finish packing my bags anyways."

"Oh okay. I'll talk to you when you drop down in Georgia." She flashed a smile and I did the same before ending the call.

My music started playing again and I sunk back into my sheets.

rinngggg rinngggg

I didn't answer. I didn't feel like it.

Once it went off and I let out a sigh of relief. Until it started ringing again.

"Hello?" I asked bothered. Not checking the caller iD.

"Hello to you to." It was Samir. My breath hitched for a second.

"I'm kind of tired, so what are you calling me about?"

"Can I come over?" I lit up a bit.

"To have a movie night, go out, like what?"

"Nah just sleep." My smile dropped.