chapter 42.

NAH CUZ THIS HAD ME DYING

also guys thank you for 9

also guys thank you for 9.48k reads oh my gosh💕
________

⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 42
rule 42. no regrets and only yolo during the summertime
4pm in philly
Samir's POV

"Samir I got a question," Kori started as she sat on the sink of the bathroom. She threw on a pair of sweats and put her hair up in a towel to dry. Her mom would be here at 6 to get her. I was not anticipating her leaving.

I was just about to get into the shower but paused.

"Yeah what is it?" I turned to face her.

"You don't drink right?"

"Nah I stay away from that."

"Because of your..." she trailed off. But I knew she was referring to my Dad.

"Yeah I have seen the worst of it. And all of what it does to people who get addicted or make it their crutch." I'm actually scared of alcohol, but I think I did pretty well with helping Kori earlier today.

"Was it triggering for you see me like that earlier?"

"Yeah a little bit. Seeing all the times you got another cup. But I know that you're not him and don't overdo it. I just have to remember this doesn't happen often and you're with people you trust when it happens."

"Definitely don't want to be around you though next time. It's not that I don't wanna stay with you obviously, it's just fear you know and memories."

"Yeah of course, I understand why. I just wanted to ask to make sure. Now go shower," she leaned in to kiss my cheek before jumping down from the sink.

"Gonna go grab my phone, I'll be back though." She walked out of the bathroom and I undressed before getting in the shower.

A while later I heard her come back inside.

"Samir weren't you supposed to show me something?" She asked and I was confused.

"Show you what?" It took a while before it finally clicked.

Can you move it on your own?

I nearly forgot she asked about that earlier. I might as well show her when I got out the shower. She's never even seen my dick before. Now I'm a little nervous.

"Oh yeah that, when I come out the shower."

What the fuck, I'm posed to fall in love with you?
Bitch, I should've never even fucked with you
Trust issues, that shit made me feel uncomfortable
I should've never made you feel like I was stuck with you