chapter 68.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 68
rule 68. when the time is right, do it
9pm in NYC
Samir's POV

Kori stood in my bathroom wrapped up in a towel. She had just gotten out of the shower and was about to wash her face.

I stood behind her as she picked up her face wash.

"Hold my hair please baby." Hmmmm I love being called baby. I held her hair back as she washed her face.

I wanna fake hit it from the back...

Nah let me chill...

She bent over to wash off her face with water and my intrusive thoughts won.

I put my hand under her stomach and hit it from behind a couple times until Kori turned to me. I pressed against her as she stood against the sink.

"Intrusive thoughts won, I'm horny," I said straight making Kori chuckle. I don't know why she's laughing, I'm so deadass.

I moved back and she finished up her face routine.

"I gotta lotion and stuff," she said looking off from me. I held her chin to make her face me again.

"I said, I wanna have sex." I replied and her eyes went a lil wide.

"Samir..." she said moving her face closer to mine and eventually placing a soft kiss on my lips. Then we moved again and kissed with more energy. I don't know what came over me, but I'm not mad.

"Hmmm," she moaned into is as I added tongue to it and moved my hand up her thigh slowly.

"I gotta finish," she mumbled as I was about to dip my hand in between.

"Shhhh, one more minute," I replied moving my hand down between her thighs. Her breath hitched for a second as I slid my finger down her slit.

"S-samir," she breathed out as I moved my finger on her. A while into it she pulled her head back from mine.

"I love this so much," she said holding my arm in place so I'd stop moving it. "But I wanna get dressed please."

"Can I stay? I've seen your whole body before." I said pouting, moving my hand from in between her legs and fixing her towel. She just smiled in response.

"I know you have, but I want privacy," she kissed me once more before I let go and walked out the bathroom closing it behind me. I collapsed on the bed and thought for a second.

I did all that, and we're home alone...

I could really do a lot more tonight but whatever is meant to happen will happen.

What're we gonna do tonight besides these other potential events?

I didn't plan too much into the rest of today. All I really planned was aquarium date and chill shit at my house. I guess I'll figure out the rest as the night moves along.

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and turned on my galaxy lights. Then turn up the Sade that served as background music while I picked up and read the first series of haikus she made me.

Samir no.1

I wish you could see
Closer to the connection
Between you and me

Samir no.2

The scars I can't see
That weigh deep on your small mind
I would better them