chapter 20.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 20
rule 20. it's important to find ways to cope and relax!!!
8am in NYC
Samir's POV

 it's important to find ways to cope and relax!!! 8am in NYCSamir's POV

"I see you getting driven to school and what not."

"You know meeeee, see if you weren't banned and what not. And I wasn't banned from going outside...you'd see me and my new hair."

"It looks good though. Can't wait until you're not grounded so I can take you out fr."

"Wait wha?"

"I wanna take you ona real date. Before I ask you to be my girlfriend." I saw her slightly smile on the camera.

"I'm gonna call you later after school when I'm home. I have business to tell you." I nodded in response.

"Tell your mom I said hi. And that she's beautiful."

"Mom, Samir said hi and that you're beautiful."

"My mom said thank you and that you're very sweet and handsome."

"But I wish you didn't get suspended," I heard her say and I sighed making Kori laugh.

"You brought food today?"

"My mom is going to bring me food. Ima show you when it's lunch." When she finally pulled up to school we said our goodbyes.

It was a while after 8. I'm sure the sun had risen. But these blackout curtains got me.

It was the first day of my suspension and honestly I'm pretty chill. My aunt was a little mad but when she heard the situation she was cool with it.

Me, Emil and Dante's group chat was dead. And usually we on that shit almost every night. When Emil isn't talking to his ex on and off. And I'm not on the phone with Kori.

I don't know if I'll ever forgive him for that. I'm quite a forgiving person unfortunately. Not really by my own will, it's just my nature. I be giving people chances after chances because if I don't give them another one, I'll feel bad.

I will think like "what if they changed?"

Probably adopted this trait because of my dad. Blessing and a curse.

A heard a light knock on the door before it opened.

Sayna was standing there I motioned for her to come in. She crawled into the bed like she owned it or something.

She said something but I couldn't hear.

"Repeat that please."

She shook her head no before cuddling up into my chest. I guess we're going back to bed.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
Kori's POV

I didn't want to go to yoga club by myself. But I also didn't want to go home. So I had to suck it up.