chapter 56.

I just finished reading this romance book blackout...this ending so totally robbed me. IT WAS SO GOOD THOUGHH, boutta start reading whiteout👅
_________

͙˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 56
rule 56. make time for those you care about
8am in NYC
Kori's POV

Novemberrrrr times neowww

"Aii have fun on your trip," my dad said as we pulled up by school. "How much you need?"

"Ughhhhh like 20 or 30." I said leaning in from the backseat. He handed me two 20's from his pocket before I put it in my pocket. Then I gave Jamely a forehead kiss

"Okay byeee, I'll see you when I get home," I got out the car and walked into school. First period was free for juniors and then second we go to the lunchroom to sign in for the trip. We're going on a trip to the movies.

Ze fit-

I had just walked past the lunchroom when Samir called me

"Kori where you at?" He said.

"I'm on the first floor by the lunchroom."

"Come to the library." Ooooo that was our spot last year foreal.

"Alright be there in a minute." Then I ended the call. I had to head up to the third floor. Going up these stairs made me realize that I need to start working out because why was I fighting for my life????

Nonetheless I made it and took out my earphones as I walked down the hall.

I turned into the library and took my ass straightttt to the back of the library.

Samir was sitting in a chair on his phone and didn't notice me as I came up to him.

"Hi Samir," I smiled before kissing his cheek a few times.

He smiled and stood up. Then held my hand and pointed to the bean bag chairs. So we moved to sit on them.

He didn't talk. Just sat there looking straight, holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he turned to look at me.

"Yeah I'm good, I just been feeling quiet today."

"Boringgggg. But okay since you wanna be Mr. Quiet and not talk to me."

"I was gonna reply about what I meant but you just be trying me for laughs." Why doesn't he feed into my antics?

"Just feed into my antics pleaseeee."

"I don't feed into it because I love you," he kissed my head before pulling me in closer.

"Now I'm gonna sleep since you wanna be quiet." I got comfortable against him and he put his arm around me.

"My sleepy girl," he said kissing my forehead. All I heard was Samir's low breathing and felt his arm on my stomach. That made me knock out after a while.