chapter 34.

I don't really want this book to blow up cuz idk it's so dear to me. I kinda want it to stay a little secret:))) but regardless thanks for the views + votes😽😽😽

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 34
rule 34. at the end of the day it's really fuck school
3:30pm in NYC
Samir's POV

"See you need this break with me," I said to Kori as we laid on her bed. Her head was in my chest and her music was playing.

"I lowkey did need it." She said lowly. She's been dummy quiet this whole time.

But I don't know if it's because she's really relaxed with me. Or if she has something to say. Or she just doesn't have much to say and wants to be silent. Or all three.

Regardless I wanted to smoke. But after thinking about what she said earlier I think she got a little problem with it. But ion really get it because she smoke to. So I'm confused about that and she won't explain it.

Fuck it Ima ask later. Not right now though.

"Ima get a bottle of water, you want one?" She asked sitting up off me. I nodded in response and she came back 2 minutes later.

Handing it to me and sitting down on my lap facing me.

I drank the whole bottle in a few seconds and she was looking at me crazy. When she finished drinking half she put it down.

"You was that thirsty, damn." She said making me chuckle a bit. She warming up to me a bit more.

I poked my lip out waiting for her to take the hint.

She chuckled lightly, "No kisses for you."

"Gimme a kisssss," I said putting my arms around her and she shook her head again.

"Kithhhhhhh," I leaned in and she couldn't lean back because I had my arms around her. She gave up smiling and kissed me lightly at first a few times.

She pulled back before adjusting herself on my lap. I stuck my tongue out and she did the same sucking on it. We both laughed a little before making out.

"Kori, wait wait," I said in between kisses before we stopped. I pulled back looking up at her from her chest. She looked down at me pouting with a hand in my hair.

"What is it?"

"What's the issue you been hinting at since yesterday night and earlier today. Tell me right now." I said straight and I saw her bite the inside of her cheek.

"Kori you need to be real with me. What's the problem." I repeated in a softer voice.

"It's not really a problem. It's more of a concern." She started and I nodded for her to go on. "I know you love smoking and have been loving to do that. But recently I've noticed you've been high all day everyday and can't really function without it. I can tell right now that you're a little out of it without it."

"I just don't want you to get negatively affected by it. I don't know, I'm just scared that you'll never be off it. And go broke from buying it." I lightly laughed at the last part.

"But honestly I'm just scared, I don't want you to overdose if something goes really bad. I don't want you to become completely dependent on it because I went through that and it was not that good of an experience."