chapter 3.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 3
rule 3. talking to Jamely is coping mechanism
11pm in NYC
Kori's POV

I was listening to Stay by Rufus and Chaka khan, eating my chips.

Lunch period was pretty boring as it usually was so I decided to go on Pinterest and look at some inspiration for my boards.

I love Pinterest with everything in me. Like it's something about it that just touches my soulllllllll.

I was minding my black business as usual when someone tapped me. I looked up seeing some boy.

I took out my earphone and looked up at him confused as hell. My whole goal of sitting by myself and putting my earphones in, as well as looking mad and mean is so that I looks unapproachable.

So that no one comes up to me. What's with people wanting to come by me?

I do not look interesting foreal.

"You ain't heard what I said?" They repeated and I shook my head no.

"You were the girl at the park last night. Smoking, playing a boogie?"

"Ummm yeah," I replied before trying to put my earphone back in but this nigga just had to speak again.

"So how come you ain't sitting with your friends."

"I enjoy being by myself. Now is that all?" I asked again with a raised eyebrow and he put his hands up in defeat.

"What's your name though?" He asked and so that I hoped that he wouldn't come back again I answered.

"Kori."

"Samir." He said before finally walking off. I hope he don't try to come by me again...

dad<3- you can leave school right now I called in. I need you to babysit Jamely as I need to be somewhere

me- okay😵

Fuck it, I'm leaving expeditiously.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
at home 1pm

"You a bum nigga! Could give a fuck about your set. I go dumb nigga! Should get it tatted on my neck. YOU DON'T MOVE THE WAY I MOVE, GOT YOU JACKIN ALL MY STEPS!!!" I was rapping J.I to Jamely as he sat in his bouncer looking at me.

I will always put my brother on. He was clearly enjoying it way he was giggling and smiling.

"Yo Jamely... NOWWWW THEY ALL ON ME!! SHE GON BUST IT DOWNNNN ON ME!!! GOT A COUPLE ROUNDSSSSS ON ME!!" I was really giving him a whole performance.

"Lemme see your moves gang." I said to him and clearly he be understanding me cuz he started grooving a lil to the music.

My parents love to talk to him in baby talk and shit. But that's not me.

I be talking to him like he's my bestie of many years. Like no baby talk just ranting and allat.

"Yo Jamely let me tell about what happened last night and today." I sat down in front of him making sure he was giving me his undivided attention.

"Okay so I picked up my weed and what not. Don't tell mom though she might beat my ass for going outside soooo late to get it," I pointing at him sternly before continuing.

"And then I woulddd smoke on the roof but I decided to go to the park instead. Because it felt more like the vibe though. Like you know what the vibe just not Vibin?" I asked and he let out a little sound.