Who Knows?

After that amazing Saturday morning brunch, Gracie and I went home. The house was a mess, plates were shattered, the Tv was thrown, picture frames were busted, and Andrew was nowhere to be found. Being in the FBI, I decided it was best to call in some backup in case something had happened to Andrew or if whoever did this was still here. I had given Morgan and Rossi a call. Rossi watched Grace as Morgan and I cleared the house looking for any clues as to what might have happened. Morgan came walking down the stairs with a note in his hand.

"Baby girl, I found this note, but I would rather you not read this. It does more harm than good." He folds the letter up, clearly angry.

I clench my fists, "Give me the gist."

He raises his brows and nods, "It says he's going away for a while. He'll consider rehab, but until you hear from him don't bother looking for him. Y/n, you really need to consider divorcing this guy."

I start to cry, "Thanks, Derek."

We walked outside, Rossi looked at me with sympathy and love. They both just gave me a hug. Rossi was kind enough to hire a cleaning crew for me and we spent the afternoon at his house where Grace could swim. My husband left, he threw a tantrum and left. I'm glad we weren't home, who knows what might have happened.