You're Glowing

The next morning you were completely glowing as you walked into the bullpen at the BAU. You set down your cup of tea and peek through the files on your desk. You sigh at the number of cases you have to consult on today. You sit down at your computer and log into your system, but you are pulled away when your phone dings twice:

Aaron: Come into my office when you have a chance, I have a name I think you'll love!

Emily/JJ/Penny:  

(Em) Someone got laid last night!!!

 (Penny) Is he dominant in bed or does he like you to control him?  

(JJ) Very true, Y/n, you are glowing and you haven't stopped smiling all day!

Your smile goes wider as you read all of your messages. You put your phone down and walk into Aaron's office, closing the door behind you. You walk around his desk and lean over him as he sits on his leather chair. You pull at his tie and kiss him, biting his lips while you're at it.

You chuckle at his red cheeks and wide eyes, "So, what's the name?"

He clears his throat and sits up straight, "I was reading through a book this morning and a name caught my eye. Y/D/N..."

Your heart skipped a beat, "I-I love it! A-and for a middle name, how about D/m/n?"

"I think our baby girl has a name!" Aaron pulls you into his lap and kisses you.

You cry softly, "Y/d/n M/n Hotchner, I absolutely love it."

Aaron pulls out his phone and starts recording, "Okay, little one, Mommy and Daddy have finally figured out your name!"

You interrupt Aaron, "Y/d/n! We're going to call you Y/d/n! You have a beautiful middle name too, it's M/n. Oh, little girl, we can't wait to meet you."

Aaron smiled and looked deeply into your eyes, "And we'll have to show you the nursery later too. Y/d/n, I love your Mom to the end of the universe."

You blush and turn off his camera, making out with him for a moment before you have to return to work.

You pull away and giggle, "Okay, I have a meeting. I'll see you around Hotchner."

Aaron let go of the breath he was holding, "Wow, yeah, see you around Y/l/n."

You chuckled and walked out of his office. You head into the conference room and begin your video calls.

The next time you look up and out of the window almost everyone had left for the night. You sighed and shut down your laptop. When you got to your desk you grabbed your purse and turned towards Aaron's office. He was still working hard.

You walked into his office and sat in front of him, "give me half." You stuck your hand out ready to grab a stack.

Aaron sighed and shook his head, "No, Y/n/n, why don't you go home? I'll take a taxi home."

You shook your head back at him, "Nope, I'm not going home without you. Y/d/n and I want you near. Plus, if I help you tonight we can leave early or on time tomorrow."

Aaron smiled lightly, "Okay, you won."