Agent Hotchner

Two weeks later I was moving into my new home. It was everything I could've asked for, it was close to Grace's new school and headquarters. The whole team had helped me move in, though Penelope got upset, I asked Emily to help me with the interior design. We had the same style.

Tonight, Aaron and I were going to 'christen' the house. Grace and Jack were having a sleepover at JJ's. That gave us the perfect opportunity to spend the night together. I threw on some new lingerie I picked up earlier in the day. It was accompanied by a matching royal blue silk robe, one of Aaron's favorite colors. I ran over to the door as I heard the doorbell, I was excited, to say the least. I opened the door and it looked like Aaron stopped breathing for a minute. He picked me up off of the ground and crashed his lips into mine, kicking the front door shut with his foot. We both laugh through the kiss as he walks into my bedroom. All of a sudden we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"No, don't get that," Aaron says, kissing me again.

"Maybe whoever it is will take the hint," I tug at his hair.

He smirks and begins to nibble on my neck. Then, the doorbell starts to ring nonstop.

"Fuck!" Aaron groans in frustration.

I laugh, he rarely swears so I know he's needing tonight, "Aaron, just wait here. I'll make it quick."

He stops me before I leave the room, "Hey! Put your bathrobe over all that. Nobody gets to see that but me. Understood?

I raise my eyebrows and pucker my lips, "Yes, Sir." I did as he said and walked towards the door, "I'm coming!"

I hear Aaron from the bedroom, "No you're not! At least not yet!"

I roll my eyes and open the door, "Penny, Em, Morgan? What are you guys doing here?"

"Surprise! We figured you had the night off and could us an impromptu hang out sesh!" Penny smiled, holding up some margarita mix.

"Were you sleeping? It's only six-thirty, Y/n/n! Oh, you definitely need this!" Emily chuckles.

I felt like my heart stopped, how do I get out of this? "Awe, thank you guys but I'm really not feeling well-"

"Babe! What's taking so long? Our time is precious here!" Aaron calls out.

My hand flies to my face.

"Oh, it seems like you're feeling just fine Mama!" Morgan laughs, shaking his head.

"OMG! Y/n, a man? Really? Who is he?" Pen says, getting nosey as always.

"Y/n's getting her groove back!" Emily does a little dance.

Aaron shouts again, using a stern tone, "Y/l/n! Get back in here! I swear If we get a cas-"

"Shut up! Shut up!" I shouted towards the bedroom.

"No!" He yells back.

I turn to the team and give them a sheepish smile, "Just leave now, please. Please, just leave and forget you even came over. Can we all do that?"

"Oh, no. I think we'll just sit out here and wait for whoever that man is to exit the room." Derek crossed his arms.

"Ugh! Derek Morgan! I will end you!" I groan

I walked into my bedroom and saw that Aaron was laying in his boxers. I threw his bathrobe at him, he had kept a few things at my place.

"Put that on and make yourself decent. Did you really have to yell?" I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I was pissy, "Our teammates are sitting on my couch waiting for my mystery man to come out!"

"Oh shit!" He rolled over on the bed.

"Uh-huh...Just stay in here, I'll take care of it."

I walked back into the living with my arms crossed, "Sorry, it's not gonna happen. Now, leave please."

"What, Is he too scared to face me?" Morgan smiled.

"Ha.Ha. Ladies, please help me out here!" I said, looking at them.

"Okay, okay we're going but we want details!" Penny said, glaring at me.

"Goodbye you three," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Bye!" They said in unison.

I locked the door behind them and plopped down onto the couch, "The coast is clear!"

Aaron walks into the living room and chuckles, "After all these months that was the closest we've been to getting caught."

I smile and scoff, "Well, besides Andrew. Ugh, what a mess, and now my head is pounding."

"Let me make you some breakfast for dinner, hmm!" Aaron kisses my cheek, knowing it's my favorite.

"Thank you, babe. Then, can we do some christening?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Oh, you're not sleeping tonight!" He chuckled.

After dinner, Aaron carried me bridal style into the bedroom. I took off my bathrobe to reveal my lingerie once again. He licks his bottom lip as I untie the silk robe, slowly letting it fall off my shoulders and pool onto the floor. It revealed an embroidered royal blue mesh teddy bodysuit that pushed my boobs up just the way he liked.

He huffed, "You have about three seconds to get over here before I come and tear that thing off of you."

I smiled and gasped, "You wouldn't dare!"

He raised an eyebrow, "Wouldn't I though..."

Aaron moved to close the space between our bodies, "Okay, so maybe you would but not before I pleasure you first."

I took off his bathrobe and got down on my knees, I palmed his bulge. As I pulled down his boxers his cock sprung up and I smiled. I began to spread his precum over his tip with my thumb. I started to stroke his member, then lower my lips until I couldn't go any further.

"Ah, Y/n... I need you. Now!" Aaron let out a heavy breath.

He weaved his hands through my hair and pulled until I was back on my feet. I stared into his eyes and started to kiss his lips slowly. He leaned me against the wall, reached down to my core, and unclipped the bodysuit before sliding his fingers into me.

He nibbled on my collarbone as he pumped his fingers faster, "You're so wet for me, baby."

"Always," I said through a moan.

I took off the lingerie and threw it across the room. Aaron marveled at the sight, removed his fingers, and cupped my breasts. He started to suck on one as he pinched the other. I moaned into his lips and pushed him away. He looked confused until I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed.

I laid him down and straddled my legs around him. I slipped on a condom, he leaned forward and captured my lips, he adjusted himself and thrusted into me. We both gasped at the feeling, I was tight and he was large, it took me a second to feel the pain turn into pleasure. I could feel every inch of him hitting my g-spot. My nails raked across his bicep leaving marks and small traces of blood behind.

Aaron grunted, "A-Aah! Just like that. Yes! Yes!"

I whimpered, "I'm going to cum, baby!"

"Wait for me, I'm almost there," Aaron grabs my hips and digs his fingers into my side, moving us into a new position.

I start to meet his thrusts in the middle, "Ah, Agent Hotchner just like that!"

That set him off, "Cum, cum now! I'm cumming!"

I fell onto his chest, we laid there for a minute or two catching our breaths. He caressed my hair and I drew circles along his arms. I honestly have to say he was the best I've ever had. Aaron kissed my forehead and we both drifted off to sleep, our bodies still connected.