Astoria

It was now the beginning of a new week, we got a call about a case in Astoria, Oregon. Hotch told us the classic wheels up in thirty. Getting onto the jet I chose to sit next to Hotch, I had so many emotions flowing through me, but he always seemed to calm me down just by him being next to me.

Penelope is going over the case, and I'm barely paying attention. I was thinking about this past week and I was thinking about a life where I hadn't gotten married. I'm brought back to life when Aaron places his hand on my thigh. I exhale at his touch, letting go of the breath I was holding inside of me for so long. I snap my head to face him in shock but he just smirks.

"Pay attention, I need your eyes on this one, it's your specialty."

I nod and pay attention to Garcia on the screen. I catch my breath as I feel Hotch's hand moving up higher, slowly making its way to my inner thigh. I wanted to let out a whimper so bad, but there was no way I was going to let that happen. I put my head into my hands and took another deep breath. Thank god for Garcia!

"Bossman, when you guys arrive, the station will have all of the information ready for you. However, they are all away working on a hostage situation and won't be in until the morning. I have you all booked for a hotel, but you guys will need to double up. Small town means small hotels," she rolls her eyes.

"Thanks, Garcia, we'll phone you in the morning." Hotch ends the conversation, removing his hand from my thigh.

"Gracia out!" She ends the call.

"Who's rooming with who?" Em asks, she loves pre-planning.

"I'm the old man here, so I'll be taking my own room," Rossi says.

"Morgan and Reid have one room, JJ and Prentiss in another, and Addams and I will take the other," Hotch says, taking charge as always.

"Sounds like a plan!" Reid says.

My stomach starts doing backflips. It's not like we haven't shared a room before, but things were different now. We were different now.

We got to the hotel and Hotch checked us in. We all say goodnight and go our separate ways. Hotch and I walked into the room, we were silent. I put my bags down and turned to look at my handsome boss.

"Hotch, what you did on the plane... we have to be careful if whatever this is continues."

"I couldn't help it, you look too hot to not." He walks over to me slowly, grabs my hips, and pulls me into a hug. I let out a sigh of happiness. I look up into his eyes and I melt.

"Aaron, kiss me."

"You. Don't. Have. To. Ask. Me. Twice." He spoke, kissing me in between each word.

He kissed me passionately, I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he taps on my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and begin to nibble at his jaw making my way down to the crook of his neck. He let out a groan, which caused me to moan. I don't know if I'd be able to hold back. He walks towards the wall pinning me up against it. My body heats up, I roll my hips forward craving to close the distance even more. I gasp when I feel the hard bulge against my core. I continue to grind up against him.

"Aaron, oh god. Baby..."

He kisses my collarbone, "Y/n, ah, we shouldn't..."

But we don't stop, our breaths intertwine. I was ready to give myself over to him. I needed him in every way, sure my life was a wreck, but he was the only thing keeping me afloat at the moment. I unwrap my legs and push Aaron away, he's right we shouldn't be doing this but we've already overstepped that boundary. He looks at me with concern. I shake my head, grab his hand, and lead him to the bed.