Epilogue

****Epilogue****

This is kind of short, but it's not really a chapter. It's just kind of an insight of their life after the marriage, This will be the last update to this book. This book is over at the end of this epilogue, so enjoy.

"AJ! Sara! Get in here! It's time to skype your mother!" Jesse yelled for his children as he readied his laptop for the call.

Beca has been in Los Angeles on a buisness trip for a month and Jesse hasn't missed a single skype session. He missed his wife like crazy. And he loved the look on his kids' faces when they saw their mom on the screen.

"Dad, I was going to go hang out with Luke." AJ, almost 15 now, complained. Luke is Benji and Amy's son. Though they're a few years apart, they're like two peas in a pod.

"No you weren't becasue you never asked. Now get in here so we can call your mom."

"But, dad." AJ argues, sounding just like his mother. "Andrew James Swanson, don't argue with me. Get your sister and get your a*s in her." he sighed dramatically, something het gets from his father, before storming offf and returning with his 9 year old sister.

Sara climbed into her dad's lap while her brother sat on the edge of the bed, tapping away on his phone. Jesse clicked call and waited for his wife's beautiful face to appear on the screen.

"Hi guys!" Beca exclaimed with a grin from ear to ear when she answered.

"Mommy!" Sara yelled excitedly, bouncing in Jesse's lap. Beca chuckled at her daughter, "Calm down, sweety. You don't wanna break daddy."

"Sorry." Sara apologized and calmed down. "Andrew, is whoever you're texting more important than your mother?" Beca asked, noticing her son's lack of interest.

"D*mmit Andrew, what did I say?" Jesse yelled and yanked his phone from him. "We're talking to your mother right now. You know, the woman who birthed you and raised you and is currently miles away in another state missing you."

"Dad!"

"Don't dad me and talk to your mother. I know you miss her because her Bellas' has gone misssing." AJ flushed a deep crimson. Everyone knows he takes the scarf when he's missing his mom.

'It's okay, sweety. I know you have other plans. I just wanted to tell you that I love and miss you very much." Beca's light voice softened AJ's mood." "I miss you, mom. When are you coming home?"

"Soon, sweety. Very soon." Beca glanced at her clock. "Oh, I goota get ready and get off guys. It's your bedtime anyway. Be good for your dad, I love you."

"Love you, mom." The kids said simultaneously before heading to bed. Jesse waited for them to be completely gone before turning back to his wife.

"Beca, you've got to hurry home. These kids are driving me crazy, I don't know what to do half of the time. AJ is always eating and wanting to stay with friends. And I think Sara will be having her first period soon. I don't know what to do for that!"

"Jesse, calm down." Beca said with a chuckle. "I'm on the plane home right now. I should be back by morning."

"Oh thank God."

"I really have to go now, baby. I need to get some sleep and so do you."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, too. See you soon." Beca blew him a kiss before ending the call. After putting laptop away, Jesse went to check on his kids.

Sara was already fast asleep and Jesse kissed her forehead before checking on his son.

"AJ? Are you okay, buddy?" He asked when he heard a sniffle. "I'm fine." Came the muffled response. Jesse walked over to his bed to see AJ wrapped in one of Beca's jackets, Bellas scarf in hand.

"AJ." Jesse said comfortingly as he pulled his son into a hug. "I miss her, dad. I miss her so much."

"You talk like she's dead."

"It feels like it. I haven't seen her in forever."

"Its okay, bud. She'll be home soon." Jesse said, kissing his son's forehead. "Dad, can you stay in here?"

"Sure."

"Thank you. And dad?"

"Hmm?"

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll tell mom that, when she's gone, you jerk off to a picture of her while listening to her sing."

"I don't-"

"Thin walls, dad. Thin walls." Jesse smiled at his son's devious side, yet another thing from his mother.

****

"Ow, sh*t." The noise jerked Jesse awake. He listened as someone shuffled through the house. Careful not to wake AJ, he stood up and grabbed AJ's baseball bat.

Avoiding every creakimg board, he snuck up on the intruder, bat ready. Flipping on the lights, he was ready to swing.

"Woah, baby. It's just me." Beca was standing there, hands up in surrender. Jesse dropped the bat and immediately pulled his wife into a hard, passionate kiss. Her fingers tangled in his hair as his gripped tight to her waist.

"God, I missed you." She mumbled against his lips. He deepened the kiss in response and pushed her against the wall. His hands slid under her shirt then...

"Dad, what-" AJ came running out of his room and stopped mid sentence when he saw his mom. "Mom!"

"AJ!" She pushed Jesse away and opened her arms just in time for him to run into them, nearly knocking her over. She kissed his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair as he squeezed her tight.

"I missed you so much." AJ mumbled. "I missed you, too." She said then kissed his head again. "Daddy?" Sara's tiny voice rang through the house. Beca looked up and smiled when she saw her baby girl standing in the doorway. "Sara."

"Mommy!" Sara ran into her arms. Beca held her daughter tight and looked up at her boys. AJ was the first to join the hug then Jesse pulled his family into his arms. Beca smiled at her husband and gave him a small kiss.

"I cannot wait to get you alone. I want to feel your body on mine, in mine." She whispered, covering Sara's ears. "Mom! That's disgusting!" AJ yelled and his parents chuckled.

"Sorry, buddy." She kissed the heads of her family members and smiled at them.

"I love you guys."

~FIN~
So its over. This book is officially finished. I hope you guys enjoyed. The epilogue wasn't the best but it gave you an idea of their life. Still in love. Still together. And working. Hope you enjoyed and hope you enjoy my other fanfics is you read them.

Y'all just keep being y'all.