Where There's A Wedding

****Where There's A Wedding****
Not proofread! It's way too long and ain't nobody got time for that! Ignore mistakes and enjoy!

*Author's P.O.V.*

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Just no! This is all wrong! I ordered pink orchids, not daisies! Chloe hates daisies! What the f*ck is wrong with you people?! Why can't you get just one simple order right?!" Beca was not having a good day. It's the day before Chloe's wedding and everyone is scrambling about trying to finish preparing because they're so far behind due to their involvement in Beca and Jesse's love life. Poor Beca has the brunt of the stress. Aubrey took Chloe out to get pampered and beautified and dropped all of her responsibilities onto Beca. She's not good under stress and the poor florist is getting to witness it first hand.

Beca was so engaged in cussing out the florist that she didn't notice her family approaching her until those famiiar strong arms of one Jesse Swanson wrapped around her and pulled her away from the poor woman. He hel her close and pressed his lips against her temple, successfully calming her. Jesse sent their son off to play as he comforted Beca. "You okay?" he asked. "I'm just so stressed." she was almost in tears as she snuggled deeper into her boyfriend's chest. "I know, who would put the pregnant woman in charge of dealin with all of his?"

"F*cking Aubrey. She gets on my f*cking nerves."

"I know, it's okay baby." Jesse stroked her head and carefully raked his fingers through her hair. "What do you need me to do?"

"What?"

"Do you really think I'm going to leave my pregnant girlfriend to stress about all of this?" Beca shook her head against his chest, smiling into it. "H*ll no. Now, what do you need me to do?"

"Can you pick up the cake? It's big and heavy and I don't have a car." Beca asked. "Of course I will." They seperated and Jesse turned to leave but Beca grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Thank you so much. I love you." He smile and yanked the arm she was holding. She softly hit his chest and he grabbed her face and crashed his lips to hers in a long, steamy, passionate kiss, leaving her lips swollen when he pulled away. He whispered, "Te quiero mucho."

"Wow, he is hot." Beca almost didn't register what the florist had said as she stared after her man. The florist's words finally chisled into her brain and she snapped back to reality. "Why are you just standing there? Please, fix this." Beca was much calmer and kinder now and the florist responded much better. "Yes ma'am."

****

"Cake is in the kitchen, dresses are in each specific room, I've confirmed everyone's dinner choice, and AJ is fast asleep and enjoying his new room." Jesse named off his successful tasks as he watched Beca enter their room and tiredly change into her pajamas. "Thank you so much, Jesse." She climbed into bed next to him, gave him a peck on the lips, then grabbed a notebook and pen. "What are you doing?"

"Writing my toast. It's the only thing on my list that needs finishing." He nodded and watched her write, silently reading over her shoulder. 10 minutes of writing, scratching, and rewriting went by and Beca slammed the pen down and tangled her fingers in her hair. "I can't f*cking do this!"

"Hey, calm down. You'll get it."

"No I won't! It's too f*cking hard, I don't know what to say."

"Becs, she's your bestfriend. You'll think of something." Beca groaned and massaged her temples. "You'll get it baby. You just need to get rid of the stress."

"If only that were possible." Jesse took that as a challenge. He pushed the notebook off of her lap and climbed on top of her, straddling her. He smiled at her as he pushed her hair to one side and lightly kissed from the tattoo on her collarbone, up her neck, and to her lips. "What are you doing?" He laid her back against the bed and pulled her shirt up, kissing the stretching skin of her stomach. "I'm taking the stress away." He whispered into her ear as his hands continued to work her shirt up. "Give it to me, baby." He placed small love bites around her neck with every word. "Release all of that stress, let me take all of it away" He felt her body soften beneath his and he heard light moans and he knew it was working. "Take it, Jess. Take it all. Please." With that, he pulled her shirt off and his lips immediately seeked out the delicious, alabastor skin they've tasted many times before. His mouth was working wonders on every inch of her skin and, with every touch and every moan, her stresses slipped away and her mind was clear.