Where Its Simply Jeca

****Where It's Simply Jeca****

A/N Jeca fluff!! Can't promise it doesn't get rated M so be prepared!! Love y'all! Hope you enjoy!

*Beca'sP.O.V.*

I woke up to Jesse smiling over at me. I smiled back as I rubbed my eyes. "what? Do I have bedhead or something?" He just shook his head, still smiling. "Then what?" He leaned over and kissed me softly before answering. "You were dreaming about me last night."

"What?"

"You were dreaming about me making sweet love to you."

"How the h*ll...?" My words trailed off. "You were moaning exactly the same way you moan when I'm in you." I furrowed my brow a little. "My moans sound different?"

"Yes, observe. When I rub you back *he moans*. When I rub your feet *moans*. When I rub your neck *moans*. When I kiss you *moans*. But when I'm in you, I can't even mimick the sound. Its so emotional yet equally beautiful. I love that amazing sound and there is just no mimicking it."

"Can you show me?" I asked, trying to sound sexy. "I can't mimick it." He answered, not grasping the true concept of what I really meant. "No, but I can." I smiled at him and he chuckled as he realized what I meant. I giggled as he rolled on top of me.

Locking his lips to mine, he kissed me soft and slow, causing me to moan. I felt him smile on my lips and I realized my moan sounded exactly like he said it did. "Shut up and just love me." I whispered. He smiled and shoved his tongue past my lips, kissing me harder and faster. I moaned more when his lips found my sweet spot and lightly sucked on the pulse point. He began to tease me like no other and I thought I might explode.

"Tell me about your dream." He whispered into my ear. "Wha-why?" I asked, wanting nothing more than for him to be in me. His hand slid past my pants and teased me where I needed him most. My nails dug into his back and I bit my lip. "I need you, Jesse." I moaned. "Tell me and you'll have me."

"Uh," I desperately tried to remember my dream. "You were kissing me."

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

"Show me." I pointed to the correct places and I his lips touched my skin in those areas. "And, uh, your hands were on my boobs." His hands grabbed my chest and I took a sharp breath. "You kissed my neck and carefully nipped my skin." He did as I said. "Your hands slid up my sides as you pulled my shirt off then you immediately began sucking and biting my nipples."I shivered as his hands moved and moaned as his mouth worked. When he finished, he put his mouth to my ear and whispered, "What's next, baby?"

"My pants. You took them off." I said, the lust in his voice making me want him more. He slowly pulled my pants off and I felt his lips on my thighs. He's cracking. He wants this just as much as I do, he's just better at hiding it. "What'd I do next?" He sounded calm but I knew he was screaming on the inside. I took my time answering. He needs to feel this pain, too.

"Your hands ran up my legs and and you kissed my thighs." I gripped my pillow tight as his hands and lips did what I wanted them to. When his body was pressed against mine again, I felt his arousal and I needed him in that instant. "Baby, please hurry. I need you."

Jesse, please just take your f*cking clothes off and get in me." He nodded and frantically removed every article of clothing. He crashed his lips to mine before lining himself up and thrusting his groin into mine. I moaned in relief, pulling my lips from his. He pulled my legs up slightly and I sighed as he slid deeper. I wrapped my legs tight around his waist as his lips kissed down my body, his tongue dipping into my navel (a/n Belly button in case you don't know).