Where He Initiates Phase One

****Where He Initiates Phase One****

*Jesse's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning completely naked with a naked Maddy passed out beside me. After my confrontation with Beca last night, I rushed to my room and woke Maddy. With Beca on my mind, I f*cked her hard and many times. I wore the poor girl out along with myself, but I'm still not fully satisfied. I won't be until Beca is the one next to me. I can't be.

I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. "Um, Jess." Beca's voice startled me. I looked down and saw her standing in the hallway in front of my opened door, I thought I closed that. "You may wanna cover up before everyone starts waking up." she gestured to my blanket and I quickly pulled it over me. "Sorry."

"No worries. It's not like I haven't seen it before. Besides, it definately wasn't a bad view." she sad with a half smile before sauntering off. I chuckled at her compliment and stared at the open door in thought. I smiled again before climbing out of bed.

I've got to start the first part of my plan.

****

When I get downstairs, Beca is in the kitchen preparing a pot of coffee. Everyone was still in bed, which is unusual for Beca, and I used this time to my advantage. I pulled the scrapbook that Chloe, always being a fan of us, made of Beca and my relationship. I sat on the couch and flipped it open. I smiled as I remembered the first photo. It was of Beca, Chloe, and me. It was from the time our acapella groups went to Europe, Aubrey tagging along for the ride.

We had all gone to a park to hang out and after a bit, Beca and I slipped away to be alone. We secluded ourselves from everyone, mostly Aubrey who spent the whole time glaring at us. We sat together, talking and cuddling as we admired nature's beauty. We turned to each other for a kiss when Chloe jumped between us. She insisted on taking a selfie and Beca rolled her eyes at her friend. I laced my fingers with Beca's and pulled her to my lips as Chloe snapped the picture.

"I remember that day." Beca said as she handed me a cup of coffee and took the book. She sat beside me and began flipping through the pages as I looked over her shoulder. "What is this? A Beca and Jesse scrapbook?" she asked as she examined the many pictures of us. "I believe she calls it her Jeca Scrapbook." I joked. "She's so weird."

"She's your friend." I reminded her and watched her turn the page. "Remember this?" I asked as I pointed to a picture. "How can I forget? It's only the first time I ever serenaded a guy and kissed him, letting him past my walls."

"Serenade? You finally admit it." I said, getting a chuckle from her. "Yeah. I had to tell you I loved you somehow and you obviously weren't gonna talk to me."

"Do you blame me? I fought to break down your walls and you kept pushing me away. Then you yelled at me when I was the only one there for you. It kind of killed me. I was so in love with you."

"You didn't even know me."

"I didn't have to. You may not know it but you wear your heart on your sleeve, Becs. The moment I saw you I knew I wanted nothing more than to protect it and warm it with my own."

"And you did."

"Yeah for like four years. Then I was stupid enough to ruin it all. I'm really sorry about that, Beca. I know you would never cheat on anyone." I heard her mumble especially you but I pretended I didn't. It was quiet as she flipped through a couple more pages. "I remember this. Oh my God you were so mad." I said with a chuckle as I pointed to a picture of me whispering into one p*ssed off Beca's ear. "I lost the Riff Off to you Treblemakers for the second time because of a technicality. I wasn't mad, I was p*ssed!"