Where He Has Surgery

****Where He Has Surgery****

The doctors began rolling AJ to the operating room and Beca lost it. Derek tried to calm her down but he couldn't stand it. He didn't know what to do as Beca lost her mind, screaming and crying as she watched her son get whisked away. He began to panic with her until Jesse came to the rescue.

"Bec," he tried for attention. "Becs." He tried again but she continued screaming. "Beca." He grabbed her arm but she pulled away and continued. "Rebeca!" She stopped screaming and looked at him. "Come here." He held his arms open and she fell into them. She buried her face into his chest as he buried his into her hair and they dropped to the ground and cried together. 

"Mrs. Swanson, please just calm down." Chloe tried her best to calm AJ's grandmother down as she began freaking out over the phone.

"Yes, he's in surgery now ma'am....Uh, they're pretty hysterical....She is a mess, Jesse's managed to calm her down....They're still crying....Great, see ya in 10... Bye." Chloe sighed in relief as she ended the call. She massaged her temple a little before dialing another number.

"Here, let me call Dr. Mitchell. You just get some rest." Luke said as he pulled Chloe's phone from her hand. "Thanks honey." She said with a grateful smile before snuggling into his chest. He played with her hair and she slowly dozed off as he dealt with Dr. Mitchell.

****

Its been two hours and they still haven't heard from the doctor about AJ. Mr. and Mrs. Swanson and Dr. Mitchell showed up and they're now sitting in wait with the rest of them. Tears are still quietly falling down Beca's face as she paces around the room. Jesse is sitting in a chair just watching her, everyone is completely silent.

"Beca, please stop pacing. You're making me even more anxious." Jesse said.

"What else am I supposed to do? I'm so scared."

"I know but you gotta think bright." She just sarcastically laughed and continued pacing. "Beca," Jesse grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him. She landed lightly in his lap and he held her in a tight embrace. She didn't protest as she buried her face in his neck and let him hold her.

"I'm glad you're here, Jess." She mumbled into his neck. He didn't say anything, he just gently rubbed her back as she laid in his arms.

Maddy watched him, her eyes narrowed. She doesn't trust those two. She knows about their past, about how they couldn't resist each other. She doesn't want that to happen again. She doesn't want to lose Jesse, but she knows it's possible. She knows that Beca could steal him right back if she really wanted to, and she really hoped she didn't want to.

Derek, on the other hand, knows the chances of his girl being stolen by Jesse. He knows that Jesse doesn't have to do anything and Beca will be his again. But he trusts Beca. She gave him her loyalty and he needs to return it. He's fighting the jealousy but he can feel that little green monster desperately wanting to escape from the depths of him.

~Another Hour Later~

"Hey Jess, can I talk to Beca?" Maddy asked her boyfriend. Beca was still in his lap and Maddy just had to reassure herself. "Alone?"

"Um, sure. I'm gonna get some coffee, you two want any?" He asked as Beca slowly climbed off of his lap. Maddy politely declined and Beca took his offer. "Same as always?" He asked. Beca just nodded and, after a quick peck to Maddy's cheek, Jesse was off.

Beca sat in the seat Jesse vacated and Maddy sat in the seat next to her. It was quiet for a moment before Maddy began to speak. "So I'm finally talking to the infamous Rebeca."