Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The male protagonist Liang Chenjun awakens

    Liang Chenjun seems to be controlled by some kind of force, and he will spend his whole life in a mess.

    Although he is as powerful as the tyrannical male protagonist in the novel, Tianliang Wangpo, who is naturally indifferent, has no interest in anything, and can learn everything, but only he knows that he is not like this.

    He also had a crush on others, and was eager to communicate with others instead of having a dead face all day long.

    But the amazing thing is that he can't do what he likes at all.

    Once he made such an action, he immediately turned into a puppet, giving a certain force to walk in a specific direction.

    Especially when an innocent girl named Wang Xiaohua appeared in his world, the whole world seemed to be invaded and filled by her in an instant.

    Unintentional work only wants Wang Xiaohua, and has a strange and strong possessiveness towards Wang Xiaohua, which makes him not like himself.

    If he treats Wang Xiaohua a little bit badly, even if he worked hard to raise his parents, he would take revenge and go back.

    He clearly didn't want to do this in his heart, but he was very terrifying to take revenge on his parents.

    Obviously Wang Xiaohua is not the type that he likes, and he has not seen her many times, but he loves her very strangely. Is this really him?

    Do you really have to go through such a messy life for the rest of your life?

    I will marry Wang Xiaohua tomorrow. If you really can't resist, then die cowardly!

    Just when Liang Chenjun was preparing to be cowardly and deal with this absurd and strange life at a painful price, an anxious voice appeared.

    "Liang Chenjun, please stop, or the world will collapse soon, stop!"

    Liang Chenjun stopped taking the medicine slightly.

    The voice picked up speed and said, "I can help you, I can help you, the reason why you feel so absurd, like a marionette at times, is because you are the hero of this book, and it is all for the sake of the book. The heroine serves, you feel conflict and pain because you have a sense of self, commonly known as awakening."

    Liang Chenjun: "How can you help me?"

    "I am the system, I can help you resist the influence of the plot on you and let you live freely."

    System 003 paused and continued: "But there is one condition, because there are too many The male protagonists of the world wake up and commit suicide, causing those worlds to collapse, you have to replace them, and at the same time, you can live according to your own ideas, and you can live according to your own ideas, which is quite a few lifetimes, very cost-effective "

    Liang Chenjun was silent for a while, okay.

    System: "You can call me 003, we will

    be partners in the future." Liang Chenjun didn't take it as his property because it was a system and a machine.

    Although I don't think 003's name sounds good, I don't have the habit of changing other people's names.

    Since Liang Chenjun agreed to the system, he must use the system as his partner or partner.

    He will take the system seriously and get along with it on an equal footing.

    Liang Chenjun: "Okay, you can also call me Chenjun or Liang Chenjun. We will be partners in the future. I hope we are the best partners."

    Liang Chenjun in the novel is very indifferent. He is very passionate about things, but he is not indifferent at all, just like ordinary people, he has his own emotions and desires.

    Since the arrival of the system, Liang Chenjun can resist the powerful influence of the plot on him.

    He quickly cut the mess and postponed the wedding of Wang Xiaohua, and then canceled the wedding without exceeding 30% of the previous set.

    Although it was affected by the plot, it was good for Wang Xiaohua, and she was going to get married, but the impact of the divorce on her should be compensated.

    Whoever calls it his own cauldron will have to bear it when he dies.

    In the end, the plot collapsed and found that Wang Xiaohua was not as innocent and simple as she appeared to be. As long as she didn't disturb her life, she could make compensation for her previous divorce from Wang Xiaohua, and the rest had nothing to do with him.

    He is also a victim. In the future, he will work hard to live every day of his freedom and learn as much as possible. No matter which world he is in, there will always be times when he will be useful.