Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    "Mu Yingrui, do you know?" said the disciple of Wanjian Sect.

    The second disciple of the Qixian Sect said, "I know, isn't that a disciple of your Wanjian Sect's ancestor?"

    "We, the disciples of the Qixian Sect, don't know how much we envy you, the only disciple of the first person in the cultivation world."

    The disciples of Wanjianzong smiled proudly and continued to spread the legend of their Wanjianzong Fairy Mu to the outside world.

    In the future, others will definitely continue to admire the vision of their ancestors of Wanjian Sect.

    The ancestor is the god of their Wanjianzong and cannot be slandered by others.

    The first disciple of Wanjian Sect continued to promote the wonderful performance of the ancestor disciple Mu Yingrui in the sect competition with the second disciple of the Qixian faction.

    How Fairy Mu Yingrui turned defeat into victory at first, it is not a matter of being a disciple taught by the ancestors.

    Feng Qingyan was not discouraged when she encountered the rapid progress of her cultivation, and in just one week, she completely defeated her with a move of beautiful floating leaves.

    Feng Qingyan was even sent to Wuya Mianbi by the Criminal Court for framing her fellow sect.

    This Wanjianzong A disciple is simply a waste of talent to not be a storyteller.

    The disciples of the Qixian School were completely amazed by his wonderful plot, and even fell into the fans of Mu Yingrui, the ancestor of Wanjianzong.

    Unconsciously, because of this Wanjianzong first disciple, Mu Yingrui's reputation spread throughout the world of self-cultivation.

    Everyone praised that she was worthy of being the only disciple of the ancestor of Wanjian Sect.

    The voices of these praises even reached the ears of Liang Chenjun and 003, and they really had to thank this disciple of Wanjianzong.

    Although 003 was a little ashamed that his deeds were too exaggerated, it eventually evolved to be almost unrecognizable.

    But this did not prevent 003 from being happy. 003 and Liang Chenjun had to thank this disciple of Wanjian Zongjia.

    Because of his talent in storytelling, he gained Mu Yingrui's reputation, indirectly helping them get one step closer to completing the original owner's mission.

    003 wants to become the first female cultivator in the cultivation world, but the deeds at this time are far from enough.

    After the public's reaction, their emotions may rebound, but they will feel that it lost to Feng Qingyan in the first place.

    003 bids farewell to Liang Chenjun and prepares to go to the Cultivation Continent alone.

    If Liang Chenjun's great power is there, he may not be able to grow at all, and he can't do his best, and he always feels that he can rely on him.

    It is a happy thing to rely on someone, but it is not the cornerstone of your own growth.

    003 went to the sect to receive the mission, it believed that it could complete the original owner's mission equally well by itself.

    It sounds like an old monster who has lived for many years, how can it be worse than that guy Liang Chenjun?

    After 003 left, the ancestor of Wanjianzong disappeared immediately.