Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Liang Chenjun has recovered most of his memories, and other memories are gradually reviving. Now he can enjoy the benefits that the prince deserves with peace of mind. He is determined not to be a social animal but an enviable second-generation ancestor, focusing on enjoyment and locking the idle prince on the label. . According to his observation, as long as he does not fight for that position, his brothers will let him enjoy his life comfortably for the sake of fame. Is this the happiness of being nurtured? Then, no matter who his brothers are, come and take care of him! If he can never touch that position, he will always stay away from the center of power obediently.

    Liang Chenjun became more and more determined to not make trouble, but there was someone who wanted to be his pig teammate and wanted to pull him into the water. This person is the heroine Si Nan Yashuang. After she went back that day, the more she thought about it, the more wrong she became. She re-examined her bargaining chip. Her beauty was definitely not available. When she saw Liang Chenjun, she knew that she was not interested in her beauty. Life was hard and appearances declined. Then the only thing she can do is that she is a liberal arts student majoring in history. Although she has worked for a few years, she still remembers a little bit about how the prince fought for power and profit. She didn't believe that Liang Chenjun, a prince, really didn't have that kind of mind. To live a good life, the more I think about Sinan Yashuang, the more feasible it is.     Sinan Yashuang didn't know Liang Chenjun's lofty goals, otherwise he might be half-hearted for himself, who was exhausted at the moment thinking about the ancient prince's big move to seize the throne. In the past few days, Sinan Yashuang has been wronged by her mouth that is used to eating big fish and meat, constantly nibbling on the steamed buns and writing those big moves in history that she remembers, and constantly comforting her mouth that is about to fade away, soon, it will be over soon That kind of happy life, stick to it!     Sinan Yashuang over there was thinking hard about eating steamed buns, but Liang Chenjun here was so uncomfortable listening to the little song. Even the eyes that were staring at him before were slowly retreating, thinking that Liang Chenjun was just like that. Even if you want to participate in this fight, it will have little effect if you don't get on the wall. Liang Chenjun is playing, and he still has to do important things, otherwise 003 will come back and blow his dog's head.

    He was thinking about why the plot master could make his memory disordered and missing, and slowly compared the process of entering the male protagonist's body in these worlds, filtering through his mind frame by frame like frames, comparing the important Find out, and discuss it with the system when the system returns, and he is not in a hurry to come to a conclusion. Although he has learned a lot, 003 may know better than him in this regard. If he draws a conclusion too early, it may affect 003's correct judgment, and it will be missed by a thousand miles.

    As soon as Liang Chenjun finished thinking about the business, he immediately returned to the muddy state where he could not support the wall while enjoying himself. He even went to the brothel to see it. For the sake of his own health, he didn't dare to come to the real world. Even if it wasn't for his own health, he wouldn't come to the real world. He came here because firstly, he wanted to see what the real ancient brothel looked like, and secondly, the music here was so nice, and it really was embarrassing to come out and mix with nothing.

    The heroine, Sinan Yashuang, learned that he had been to the brothel, and cursed at home: "Scumbag, scumbag, she worked hard to eat steamed buns here for his good future, but he indulged in sensuality". In fact, did someone tell the heroine Sinan Yashuang to work hard under the buns? No, this is all her own thinking. If she has no money, she has to eat steamed buns. She wants to help Liang Chenjun win the throne when she wants to live in the old days. Mainly, she can't rely on other people.

    The heroine Si Nan Yashuang is no longer hypocritical this time. After scolding Liang Chenjun as a scumbag, she immediately tries to meet Liang Chenjun by chance, and wants to start an earth-shattering plan with Liang Chenjun to seize the throne. On this day, the heroine Sinan Yashuang finally met our busy man, Liang Chenjun, who was fighting cocks and dogs. Seeing Liang Chenjun and a bunch of half-old boys fighting cocks, Sinan Yashuang almost couldn't help being rude, for her long-term meal ticket She endured it, thinking that it must be like the plot of the novel said, deliberately pretending that she was praising her children to confuse others, and the heroine once again comforted herself that this must be the case.     The heroine quickly adjusted her state, and said something vague to Liang Chenjun about helping to seize the throne, probably meaning that there are ears in the wall, so they can't say it clearly, they have to find a place to talk in detail, she is sure to help him, she knows what he wants What, she can help with all her might, and in the end, she emphasized that she must maintain her previous life. Liang Chenjun listened to the paradoxical words of the female protagonist, Sinan Yashuang, and was a little confused for a moment, wondering if she was mentally ill and suddenly told him something that normal people couldn't understand.

    Fortunately, Liang Chenjun is not a fool. Combining the heroine's character and her attitude, he can guess what she wants to say, but what does it have to do with him? He finally won the trust of those forces and stopped monitoring him, so he didn't want to jump into the fire pit because of the heroine. Is big fish and big meat bad? Or crickets, cockfights, ditties, and birds are not fun?

    Liang Chenjun pretended to be stupid and didn't understand the heroine's words, and deliberately misinterpreted everything the heroine said, so that the heroine Si Nan Yashuang succeeded in breaking the merits and left a cruel sentence: "Liang Chenjun, you are cruel, just wait and see"! Liang Chenjun didn't bother to entangle with Sinan Yashuang to punish her crimes. In ancient times, calling the prince's name was a taboo, but it was a crime of great disrespect, and it was a slap in the face.

    Liang Chenjun felt that the heroine was not the kind of temperament that could take anger and should not seek him again in the future. I really won't be looking for him to cooperate, because the heroine is so mad at Liang Chenjun. She feels that she has never suffered such a big insult before. She wants to be at odds with Liang Chenjun. She must find a more powerful prince to give him her plan and let him be ruthless. Strictly suppress Liang Chenjun, thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, just wait and see!

    Because of the arrival of the female protagonist, Si Nan Yashuang, she said some specious words. Although others may not be able to hear them temporarily, it is inevitable that others will notice. When it is time to act stupid, they have to act stupid. Liang Chenjun looks more like and crazy about these cockfighting activities. He was more fascinated and terrifying than the half-year-old boy next to him. It caused half of the teenagers next to him to look at him, and they were amazed. They felt that they would not be spurned by their grandfather when they went back, saying that they had nothing to do all day, because Prince Liang Chen was more idle and crazier than them?

    Although Liang Chenjun didn't reach the point of unfounded worry, he still had a sense of urgency. This is his whole life. If he didn't take precautions, he might not live to the end of his life in this ancient times. There is an old saying that every husband is innocent, but he is guilty of guilt. He is now the husband of cherishing Bi. He relies on the neglect of others to save his life, and he wants to take the initiative in his own hands.

    In some times, sometimes it is difficult to live, let alone a free and happy life. Although Liang Chenjun had always wanted to be a salted fish, he was showing a muddy mess that he couldn't help, and those forces were slowly withdrawing from him, but did they really withdraw? Can he really guess the thoughts of the superiors? It may be hidden in a deep place, and the first person to be injured when there is trouble is a powerless cannon fodder. Although I want to be a salted fish, it is not a bad idea to be a salted fish sitting on the throne, but I can't be a salted fish sitting on the throne. Try not to be the salted fish!