Chapter 64

Chapter 64 The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter

    "Whoever doesn't fight, won't grab it, it's terrible." 003 patted its non-existent chest, thinking that people in this world are really terrible.

    003 was so scared that he wanted to go back to the main system, and the main system replied directly: "Go away!"

    Muxi Frame did not change his face and said, that's a coincidence, I'm also my brother's sister, and my brother's favorite sister all the time.

    If you don't know, do you think it will be a good show of two women fighting over a brother for love?

    At that moment, Li Zhenzhi's eyes did flash a trace of loneliness, but he quickly retorted: "I am my brother's sister."

    Although Li Zhenzhi's childhood imprint still remains, although it is not visible at ordinary times, she is still afraid of losing and that others will not like her, but she has deeply felt her brother's love for her during this time, and she is no longer a child who lacks love.

    If she, Li Zhenzhi, still doubts her brother's love for her, then she really doesn't deserve to be her brother's sister.

    This time, Mu Xi frame's expression was a little unnatural, and she felt like a dove occupying a magpie's nest, but she quickly calmed down and felt that she was not vying for Li Zhenzhi's things.

    Her Muxi frame only needs her brother, and her brother is not Li Zhenzhi's thing. She doesn't deprive Li Zhenzhi of anything.

    I don't know why Muxi Frame has been entangled in her brother Liang Chenjun. Did she forget that she is still enjoying the superior life that should belong to Li Zhenzhi?

    Her full body of designer clothes and the care of her senior beautician today are benefits that she should not enjoy as an outsider.

    The reason why Li Zhenzhi recognizes the famous brand of Muxi Frame is due to her recent hard study. She basically lives in the ocean of learning and constantly strives to acquire knowledge.

    Unlike people who have enjoyed these things since childhood, there is no need to memorize them at all, they are known from birth and can be recognized at a glance, because these are only daily necessities for those people and not luxuries.

    Liang Chenjun didn't want Li Zhenzhi to learn too much, but she couldn't resist her willingness.

    Liang Chenjun didn't think her sister's power or anything. This is what her sister should enjoy, but it became a means for her to integrate into her future life, and she felt sorry for her sister.

    Liang Chenjun didn't want his sister's finally optimistic character to become depressed again, so he directly invited Mu Xi frame to go out and closed the door, letting Mu Xi frame's words still be born.

    After all, Muxi Frame has lived in a wealthy family for 20 years, and he can't do the business of shrewish scolding. He only knocked on the door a few times and left without seeing it.

    She felt that her brother must have confused Li Zhenzhi for a while, and next time she will definitely put her brother's confusing heart back on the right track.

    Liang Chenjun actually did this intentionally. The world Muxi frame in the book is like this. It seems that she doesn't care about Li Zhenzhi and others help her. She said on the surface that she should not fight against her sister Li Zhenzhi, but she was actually fighting the fire.

    In this life, let her taste the taste of treating me differently from others, and let her experience the sourness of being treated differently.