Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    "You don't have to go to work again in the future, and you don't have to work so hard to ask me for leave again."

    The female leader didn't know whether she was angry at her indisputable character or lamented that her character was not in the world, and the leader no longer cared about Chen Xin's young age and her extremely pitiful expression.

    Chen Xin was absent from work again and again, and she regretted it afterwards. After all, this is the school canteen and not a charity organization, so Chen Xin can no longer make trouble.

    The auntie in the dining hall also had opinions on Chen Xin, and often complained to her about Chen Xin's evil deeds.

    Leader Nian gave Chen Xin another chance when she was still young, but this time she really couldn't give it, and didn't want to give it.

    It's not that I can shirk everything when I'm still young, and this Chen Xin is not a little girl, she is 23-4 years old, and although she says she likes this job, it's not necessarily true, she may be more. It is to look down on the job and look down on the people in it.

    Chen Xin is not the kind of person who can endure grievances. She has already had enough of working in this dining hall, and she no longer wants to feel wronged for Liang Chenjun, so she just left without saying hello, and without her luggage and salary.

    In the evening, she slightly regretted her behavior this morning, not because she didn't say hello to them, but because she foolishly kept those valuable skin care products and a little cash in the dormitory.

    Now that she was cold and hungry at night, she wanted to go back to get her luggage, but she still couldn't hold back her face. She felt that the hateful aunt had already threw her luggage away, and she felt inferior when she took the initiative to go back.

    In the end, she took the bus home in despair. In fact, she wanted to take a special bus, but she really didn't have the money, so she temporarily aggrieved herself to take a bus. She remembered that only the aunt and uncle also took the bus.

    Chen Xin's parents looked at their daughter at the door with a look of surprise, surprised that her daughter came back without a sound.

    I hurriedly wanted to cook for her, but when I went to the kitchen, I remembered that the kitchen at home was already empty.

    The old couple even lost their mouths. Because they had no money, they could only drink a little white porridge with pickles from the past.

    Chen Xin complained that her mother came out without cooking. Her mother said hesitantly, "My dear daughter, I didn't know you were coming back today, but I will definitely buy a lot of food for you tomorrow."

    Chen Xin didn't care, she thought it was just a meal, and she didn't notice that her mother's tone was wrong or that she didn't care that it wouldn't be a big deal.

    She used her little money to pay for the software, ordered a big meal, and soon the takeaway brother delivered it.

    She had a good meal and burped loudly after eating.

    The smell of her meal had already filled the whole room, and his parents couldn't bear the temptation to look at her from time to time, and finally held back the saliva secreted from their mouths and went back to the room without saying anything.

    Chen Xin was unaware of any of her parents' reactions. She just felt that although the store just now was a bit more expensive, the delivery speed and dishes were very good. You can order more next time.