Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    In the last world, Liang Chenjun went back to inherit the family business.

    He did not marry and have children later, but chose to go to the clan to adopt a child and come back to inherit the position of the patriarch.

    003 still lived together like his good buddies, and they never made any transgressions in their lives.

    It's essentially a system, and it can't do anything about marrying anyone and having kids.

    In fact, it is still somewhat repulsive to humans, except of course Liang Chenjun.

    This world is very interesting, and the world of novels is even more called "Knock on the head of the scumbag".

    "Ha...hic...haha."

    "Can you guess who the scumbag is? The scumbag is really funny."

    "Ha...hic...haha"

    Liang Chenjun looked at 003's epilepsy in the space and couldn't bear it Zhu rolled his eyes upwards with his evil and charming Danfeng eyes.

    "Hot... Spicy eyes."

    003 really can't stand such confusing eyes, and he can actually do something like rolling his eyes.

    "003, you forget that you are also a person with a task at hand, not the commander, so hurry up."

    ...

    "Brother, brother, have you become a scumbag again, or why did Sister Li complain to me and ignore you? She's gone."

    Liang Chenjun was really speechless, shouldn't the sister take care of herself?

    It's not that he can't control his brother, but he didn't do anything bad.

    As a younger sister, she didn't know what happened, so she made random guesses and forcibly interfered.

    After he became the original owner, he has been complained by this sister no less than 30 times.

    Tucao returns to Tucao, no matter what major event, 003 often complains about him, and he is used to being complained about by others.

    This requires his cheap sister to be the kind of person who makes no sense at every turn to complain about him, as if he is a heinous person.

    003 is no longer by his side. In this life, they don't know much about the plot or only know the name of this novel world, "Knock on the head of the scumbag".

    But according to his observation, the original owner was quite kind, and he was very kind to this sister.

    The original owner didn't have any lace news, and even if there was lace news, it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny.

    At first glance, it is that another protagonist of Lace News directed and acted by himself, and has nothing to do with the original owner.

    As a younger sister, Liang Siru not only did not study the truth of this matter.

    It will only blindly criticize and **, as if transforming his brother into a 24 filial husband.

    As for why the original owner chose to commit suicide, Liang Chenjun is not sure yet. He must have an inseparable relationship with this good sister.

    The younger sister Liang Siru seems to be the real sister of the original owner, how could she be the heroine in "Knock the Scumbag's Head".