Chapter 80

Chapter 80 The Domineering Return of the Former

    "Alas... alas... alas..."

    "If I am guilty, please let the law punish me, not you paparazzi Liang Chenjun," 003 said impatiently.

    I was really blown away by Liang Chenjun's sighing voice: "It's annoying."

    "Oh, no, it's annoying."

    This is what 003 learned from a variety show recently, and he thinks its learning ability is super good.

    He can speak all kinds of buzzwords well, even better than Liang Chenjun, a real human being.

    Liang Chenjun couldn't help sighing, and was almost shocked by 003's jaw.

    The ancients said that Shibei should be treated with admiration for three days.

    It really makes sense, Liang Chenjun was once again planted by the old sayings.

    He learned the word "planting grass" from 003.

    He really admits that he really doesn't have it as a human to speak human catchphrases.

    Liang Chenjun was sighing all morning because he found that Li Siyu was no longer the original she.

    If he hadn't known that the plot master could not control the heroine, he almost thought that Li Siyu had been invaded by the plot master.

    Everyone who is usually very ordinary seems to be injected with a catalyst in an instant, and he is very powerful all of a sudden.

    I'm afraid it won't be long before Liang Chenjun can no longer boast of his great achievements with 003.

    Because he may really be defeated by Li Siyu, the omnipotent god of war in front of him.

    Not physically defeated, but his fragile mind was tortured to death.

    How can someone in the world be so powerful and change so dramatically all of a sudden, it is not an exaggeration to say that it has turned the world upside down.

    But he also studied psychology, if not the invasion of unspeakable forces.

    That Li Siyu's abnormal changes now are completely because of the huge blow to his mind and his own stress response.

    As the saying goes, she has a dual personality, or her most powerful personality.

    Maybe she met a super tough guy she couldn't deal with and was stimulated.

    Everyone is Mu Qiang, and Liang Chenjun even wants to know what is sacred.

    It was so powerful that it forced Li Siyu, who was not weak, to such a situation.

    With such a strong psychological reaction, she now shows that this personality is a person who is good at pretending to be cunning and murderous.

    If not in more than a dozen worlds, he has specialized in psychology-related knowledge, and completely understands it.

    He may not have noticed that the current Li Siyu is different from the previous one.

    If you don't find it, it will be terrible to think about. If there is any accident, it may be a tragedy in the world.

    No matter who gets poisoned, it's not what Liang Chenjun wants to see, let alone call the police for fear of disturbing that smart personality.