chapter 100

chapter 100

    "Like two sisters, like two sisters..."

    These words lingered in the minds of Liang Siru's group of little sisters, and they even sweated in shock, deeply embodying the way of survival in this circle, what can they say? can not say.

    When Liang Siru went back that day, she didn't dare to step out of the room, even though she knew that she had a twin sister.

    I didn't expect them to meet in such an embarrassing scene, it would be better not to see them.

    Liang Siru threw everything that could fall in the room, and she kept complaining about why the sister she had never met appeared and why she appeared!

    Human beings are indeed contradictory. When Liang Siru did not see her twin sister, she sometimes missed her sister.

    Once she sees her sister, her sister touches her interests even more.

    All her previous thoughts turned into resentment, hating the injustice of God.

    With her, why let the twin sister appear in her life, and let the twin sister take away her things.

    Although she covered her face and cried and left that day, she was not blind.

    Of course, seeing the intimacy of brother and sister that others can't get involved in, the twin sister's face is even more delicate and charming than hers.

    Before she saw her sister, she thought that her sister was just as beautiful as her.     "Master, Miss has locked herself in her room recently, why don't you go take a look."     "Miss was the best with you in the past. Go and get rid of Miss, Miss will listen to you."     Liang Chenjun's time here is not short. Knowing that Aunt Song has worked hard for this family, it is not easy to refuse her heart.     Liang Chenjun readily agreed to Aunt Song, but he also agreed with Aunt Song in advance that his persuasion might not work.     Aunt Song responded lovingly with a smile on her face: "Yes, Master, you agreed, I am very satisfied."     Aunt Song looked at Liang Chenjun with a smile on her face as she knocked on Miss Liang Siru's door.

    "God, why did you want your sister to come out since you were born Yu He Shengliang?"

    Liang Siru couldn't calm down, just like Zhuangshan.

    Liang Siru washes her face with tears every day in her room. She doesn't have to go out to know that those plastic sisters are spreading all over the city.

    After all, it was the child who grew up watching her, Aunt Song couldn't help but feel so decadent.

    She will definitely not listen to her persuasion, even though she is so kind, but she may not be willing to listen to her subordinate's persuasion.

    Aunt Song also knew that the young master and the young lady were not in harmony recently, but she still pulled her old face to persuade for the young lady.

    Liang Chenjun sighed inwardly, "I don't know how to cherish such a good Aunt Song Liang Siru, but she really kindly fed the dog."

    Hearing the knock on the door, Liang Siru thought it was Aunt Song who came to disturb her again.

    Liang Siru's impatient voice came out: "Aunt Song, I'm fine, don't bother me if I'm fine."

    Liang Chenjun said lightly, "It's me."

    Although he wanted to turn around and leave, he promised to do what the old man could do. .

    Liang Siru became nervous when she heard the voice outside the door, and hurriedly arranged her appearance in front of the mirror.