Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    That day, when Chen Xin didn't find Liang Chenjun, she went back angrily. The only thing that was gratifying was that a little brother on campus asked for a chat method.

    Maybe in order to piss off Liang Chenjun, he went back and chatted with the little brother on campus. The appearance of the little brother on campus was actually average, if Chen Xin would not even look at it on weekdays.

    Today, out of the mentality of revenge against Liang Chenjun, she also responded to the ambiguous words sent by the little brother. The more she talked, she felt that this person was not bad, at least it eased her feeling of loss and anger today.

    Chen Xin couldn't help sighing, if only Liang Chenjun was the one who was chatting with her at this moment.

    Chatting and chatting, she really regarded the person on the phone as Liang Chenjun, and her words became more and more explicit, causing the person on the phone to be more itchy to her.

    The boy still wanted to invite her to play, she was already addicted to it, she agreed without even thinking about it, and she was so excited that she laughed from time to time, thinking that Liang Chenjun finally took the initiative to date her.

    The aunt in the bed next to her was awakened by her demonic laughter from time to time. The aunt was also old, and she worked hard day and night in the kitchen and finally lay down and rested.

    In this way, the clay figurines have a three-point temperament, especially the fighter in the battle - the aunt.

    The aunt's efforts are very good, and she doesn't care about Chen Xin's young age, so she just opened up, and suddenly she was speechless, her face blushed, and she closed her mouth and covered the quilt to wipe her tears.

    This is only the aunt who quarrelled with the fighter, but there is no boy or boss to comfort and pity her.

    The little brother on campus who was chatting with her just now, kept listening to her complaining, and was a little impatient. He comforted her with a warm voice and said good night directly.

    At this time, Chen Xin also did not forget to highlight her beautiful and good character, and said good night warmly despite her tears. The school boy almost said to continue chatting, but thinking about her complaint just now hung up.

    She also knew that the opposite was not the bamboo horse Liang Chenjun, but she couldn't help but imagine that the opposite of the phone was him, otherwise she would collapse and feel that the world was not beautiful at all.

    Liang Chenjun is so busy that his feet cannot touch the ground now. He is not only popular on the campus network, but also on the Internet.

    Because some students posted him on social platforms, netizens were fascinated by his immortal appearance and lamented how such a handsome teacher belonged to someone else, which instantly became a hot search.

    Many netizens have found that Liang Chenjun's teaching quality is also very good, no wonder so many students are robbing his courses.

    Netizens even left messages on the official campus website one after another, and they also wanted to see the fairy professor.

    The school's official website was also paralyzed by the enthusiastic comments of many netizens. Even the principal, who was rarely seen, was alarmed and organized a seminar for the leadership overnight.

    In the end, it was decided to let Professor Liang Chenjun open an official social account to impart some knowledge to the vast number of netizens. Even if their school repays the society, of course, Professor Liang Chenjun will be paid quite a bit.

    Liang Chenjun originally liked the profession of the Holy Spirit, teaching and educating people, and he had no objection. From time to time, he started to share some of his personal learning experience and some of his daily exercise about health on the Internet.

    Netizens discussed online one after another, leaving messages on his social platform: "Not enough, but also"!

    Liang Chenjun even met with netizens on his social platform to learn sports together. Netizens joined in one after another and checked in below every day, attracting more and more netizens to participate.

    Now the top search on the entire Internet is given to Liang Chenjun, an amateur, even celebrities know that there is such a good person in the world.

    CCTV also noticed Liang Chenjun, an excellent and handsome professor, and praised him for the positive influence he brought to netizens, which led to a wave of punch-in sports learning across the entire network.

    Liang Chenjun didn't expect that he had such a great energy to drive so many people to follow him to learn sports.

    Now which parent doesn't praise Liang Chenjun, because the children in his family don't need to be disciplined, they will take the initiative to put down their mobile phones and computers to learn sports.

    Liang Chenjun now has a deeper understanding of the importance of being a teacher and begins to pay attention to his words and deeds in public. He also felt quite tired sometimes, but it was worth it and a sense of accomplishment.

    Because he is an amateur, he only agrees with netizens to check in and learn sports, and does not share other personal privacy. Most netizens have expressed their support and understanding.

    An anchor also followed up to check in to learn sports. In fact, he wanted to take Liang Chenjun's popularity and steal his privacy to make money.

    They picked it up and are about to find Chen Xin. Chen Xin is also going to tell everyone about her enviable childhood sweetheart relationship with Zhuma Liang Chenjun since she has declared her sovereignty.

    But the effect was not as good as they imagined. Netizens consciously opened up and reported it, and no one dared to rub the heat.

    The quality of netizens is even better than ever, and even entertainment celebrities have expressed their gratitude to the newly emerged Professor Liang Chenjun in their hearts.

    These big names are even more glad that Liang Chenjun didn't enter the entertainment industry to grab their jobs, otherwise, they might all be shot to death on the beach with his handsome face alone.

    Chen Xin looked at Liang Chenjun, who was becoming more and more famous. She was a little annoyed that the gap between the two was getting bigger and bigger. At the same time, she was proud that she was such a sweetheart. When she won Liang Chenjun, she would be the most enviable girl on the Internet. .

    But she took another look at her large white canteen auntie's dress, and her mood fell to the bottom in an instant, and it's okay to keep cheering.

    Liang Chenjun is such a famous person now, and he will definitely not despise himself, otherwise he will definitely spray netizens to death.

    Last time, I could almost officially announce with netizens that she and Liang Chenjun had a childhood sweetheart relationship, or she would take the initiative to use the pressure of public opinion this time to force Liang Chenjun to be with her.

    Chen Xin thought so, but she still didn't dare to do it, for fear of killing her if netizens didn't buy it?

    She remembered that she still had a way to go, that is, to save the country as the curve she thought of, to take down Liang Chenjun's mother first, then lock Liang Chenjun, and use his mother to persecute him.

    But Liang Chenjun lives in a high-end community now. She can't go in and find his mother at all. It seems that she has to go home.

    If she hadn't suddenly needed her parents, she might have forgotten the parents who loved her the most. Maybe the one who is loved no matter what the relationship is always has nothing to fear.