Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Marrying Sister-in-law

    This time Liang Chenjun went into the novel "Marrying Sister-in-law" and continued to live for the male protagonist in it. This time, he also enjoyed the benefits given by the system, and was still called Liang Chenjun. He is the uncle of the heroine in it, that is, his sister-in-law is the heroine, and it seems that it is really a vulgar or vulgar uncle-sister-in-law drama.

    In fact, it is not too vulgar. The male and female protagonists did not secretly cheat behind their backs, or the two secretly rubbed their brothers or husbands to death. It was only after the male protagonist's brother died that the two began to fall in love. come together.

    If this uncle and sister-in-law's relationship gradually developed after the male protagonist's brother left, from the uncle and sister-in-law to the lover relationship, at most, you may only hear some gossip and do not need Liang Chenjun to replace the original male protagonist.

    The original male protagonist was originally a brother-in-law, and he was very kind to his brother, and Aiwu Jiwu was also doubly good to his sister-in-law. His brother died in an accident in order to help him get together and do coolies. The original male protagonist blamed himself, and felt even more guilty and cared for his sister-in-law who was left alone in this world.

    All he has for his sister-in-law is guilt, and there is absolutely no superfluous feeling. But the plot master wants him and the heroine Pan Xiaolian to develop a sadistic and touching uncle and sister-in-law relationship. If he does not follow the plot, the plot master will force him to go like a marionette, making him miserable and feeling very ashamed For his deceased brother and his sister-in-law who defiled him, his sin was beyond forgiveness, and he could only apologise with death.

    His sister-in-law could not be considered to have tarnished him. His sister-in-law was not as innocent as he seemed, so she wept day and night because of his brother's death. With his uncle who looks like Pan An, his brother is slightly older than his peers due to long-term hard work. Before, because his brother was controlling his brother with the original owner, his sister-in-law's slightly restless heart was forced to rest. Now that his brother is gone, his sister-in-law's young heart is quietly restless again.

    System 003: "Liang Chenjun, no matter how salty you were in your last life, you must fight hard for me in this life, otherwise the original owner's younger brothers and sisters will starve to death for you, and the original owner might not let you go."

    That's right, this is System 003, which disappeared for a long time. It woke up when Liang Chenjun was about to die in his last life. 003 felt that it was about to wake up, and Liang Chenjun had to forget its existence. He just wanted to eat, drink, and have fun, and he also forgot that he still had many worlds to travel through.

    Compared with other hosts with systems, Liang Chenjun is much happier. He can live his life the way he likes, and these worlds are like a vacation for him.

    Liang Chenjun also knew that he seemed to have gone too far. If he didn't agree to 003, the terrifying anger of 003 would soon turn into substance and devour him. Liang Chenjun patted his chest as if thinking in fear.

    The system felt that it was a waste to give that good-looking skin. Whoever has such a good-looking skin should not maintain a good manner, so as not to drag down this good appearance, but Liang Chenjun, a fool, didn't cherish it at all, and was ruining it for the rest of his life.

    The system only saw him respond, yes yes yes, it feels so perfunctory, and other systems can't jump out and beat him up, that is, it has a good temper and is a good system in the world with a beautiful heart.

    Although Liang Chenjun is a dog on weekdays, he doesn't seem to be serious about what he does, but reluctance can be regarded as some advantages. For example, he is a particularly responsible person. He said it himself, but he didn't say 003, otherwise the guy knew that his tail would not be raised to the sky. .

    Liang Chenjun has been here for a day, and he is basically familiar with the original owner's original living habits, and he has also met his sister-in-law, who is nominally a charming young lady, as well as his twin brother and a sister.

    At first glance, these three children are seriously malnourished. Their hair is yellow as straw, their faces are sallow and sallow, and their nose is everywhere. At the same time, they are so short that they cannot be seen as 9- and 6-year-old children. Now it is winter. She was also very thinly dressed, and none of her clothes were good, they were all patched and dirty and wrinkled.

    The original owner is 16 years old this year. Although he is much cleaner and cleaner than his younger siblings, he is a scholar who knows hygiene, but other aspects are similar or even worse. Clothes that are more ragged than his younger siblings are better than those of his younger siblings. There is only a handful of bones left, highlighting that his eyes are very large, and that face can be seen. Such a scrawny child, I don't know how crazy the heroine Pan Xiaolian is to see it.

    The fact that the original owner's family is so poor is also partly related to the original owner's study. Their parents died early, and their younger siblings were all grown up by his brother's feces and urine, so the original owner, as the second-oldest child in the family, is very sensible and knows that his brother is fortunate. , especially respect and love his brother, and no one is allowed to say that his brother is not even half a word, not even himself. He didn't want to study to affect the family for a long time. It was his brother who forced him to go. He told him that he was smart and would have great prospects in the future.

    His brother never even mentioned letting the original owner read good books in return for him, he just wanted to let the original owner live a happier life than him. His older brother is both a father and a mother. He grows older faster than his peers. At a young age, there are a few white hairs floating on his head. Only the younger brothers and sisters do not know that the older brother is fortunately mischievous and mischievous. The older brother's hair is different from them, only the original owner Silently bowed his head and cried silently.

    His sister-in-law was also married by his brother the year before last. When other people's family reaches his brother's age, he has already had several children. That is to say, his family has no money, and his brother is reluctant to leave his younger brothers and sisters behind. No one has been willing to marry him.

    The original owner was even more kind to his sister-in-law because of his brother, so that his sister-in-law would not dislike his brother's poverty and the burden of having younger brothers and sisters. The original owner felt that his sister-in-law was very good. Anyway, women who are willing to marry his brother are good women in his eyes. In fact, the heroine is not willing to marry his brother. She came to flee and was forced to marry his brother.

    The heroine pretended to marry his brother. In order to find a temporary refuge, his brother also knew when he was there. He felt that the heroine was also a pitiful person. Tell the younger brother and sister, only let the younger brother and sister not bully the sister-in-law and take care of the sister-in-law.

    The only person the heroine can look up to in this family may be Liang Chenjun, who is studying. As for the rest of the family, she tried her best to ignore or pretend to be invisible. If she could, she wouldn't let these younger siblings wear dirty clothes that they hadn't washed for many days, nor would she not remind them to wipe their faces. It's full of slugs hanging on it.

    When the original owner and his brother were there, no matter how hard work was, he would wash his younger siblings clean. Before Liang Chenjun came, he began to be ambiguous with the heroine due to the control of the plot. Doesn't seem to exist.

    In the book, the younger brothers and sisters became villains behind them. They hated the original owner and sister-in-law, and felt that they were sorry for the elder brother and killed the elder brother. These younger brothers and sisters are all people who oppose the male and female protagonists, and the ending will not be very good. They are young, disabled, and dead. The sister in the special book even married an elderly and wealthy widower to fill the house in order to get revenge. She was pregnant with several children in a row and died due to domestic violence. In the end, she lost her mind and died with the widower.