Chapter 67

Chapter 67 The Buddhist life of a fake daughter

    Muxi Frame is not someone who sits and waits for death. Since Li Zhenzhi wants to make a real move, she also fights with her for her brother.

    Why is it all about brother?

    Muxi Frame felt that Li Zhenzhi's stealing his mother's eyes was also a form of deprivation of his brother.

    Mother was taken away, and my brother must follow his mother to turn his attention to Li Zhenzhi.

    It can only be said that it is too far-fetched. Brother Liang Chenjun turned his attention to his sister Li Zhenzhi long ago, and he really didn't hold back a bit.

    Can Muxi Frame not get to know a lot of famous playboy rich second generation in this circle for so long? Muxi framed an appointment with Fu Haocheng, the playboy she most despised on weekdays.

    Muxi Frame felt that there was only a good pair of skins in Fuhao City, and the rest was not comparable to his brother Liang Chenjun.

    Anyway, no matter how many times she saw it, she felt that she was polluting her eyes. With that kind of virtue, she might only be suitable for Li Zhenzhi, a Cinderella who came out of the slum.

    Now Li Zhenzhi has become pretty, lest the playboy Fu Haocheng despise this poor girl who came back halfway.

    Muxi Frame even felt that Li Zhenzhi had to thank her. Although Fuhaocheng was a playboy, he was rich.

    I don't know if Muxi Frame has been spoiled and forgotten her real identity. Li Zhenzhi is the real phoenix, she is fake, she must be her if she wants to curry favor with the rich.

    Fu Haocheng's expression was indeed very wretched. He was so excited that he wanted to drool when he heard Muxi Frame say that his daughter Li Zhenzhi, who had just been recognized by the Liang family, was very beautiful.

    Fu Haocheng was even drooling at Muxi Frame, trying to do something to Mu Xi Frame, but was stared at by Mu Xi Frame's arrogant and disdainful eyes, and was poured a large glass of warm water.

    Before leaving, Mu Xi frame also sneered at Fu Haocheng: "Just like you, you still want to eat swan meat, you can pick up Li Zhenzhi if you know each other, and what you don't know is a good day that makes you miserable."

    Mu Xi frame left happily, She is not afraid of Fu Hao City, who can only eat, drink and have fun.

    If it was another son, she might not dare to be so arrogant. She had held it back for too long, and she could only blame Fu Haocheng's useless boast hitting her at the muzzle.

    Seeing the figure of Muxi Frame leaving gracefully, Fu Haocheng removed the boiling water from his face, his eyes were full of gloom, and he whispered: "A stinky bitch who occupies a magpie's nest dares to be shy in front of the master, wait. Lord, take Liang Fuhao's own daughter, let's see how you get shy."

    After Fuhaocheng really pursued Li Zhenzhi enthusiastically.

    Muxi Frame was secretly happy, and felt that Fuhaocheng was really an obedient dog, and Li Zhenzhi would not be her opponent if she got serious.

    Now that brother Liang Chenjun is busy with work, he must not have paid attention to the fact that Li Zhenzhi was pursued by Fu Haotian.

    Even if the older brother knew that he could still cook the rice with raw rice, the older brother would be exhausted.