Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    "A must-have artifact at home, it really is a must-have artifact at home, this is not bad, it's great."

    003 kept praising Liang Chenjun for this powerful divine sense. Since he had it, its life is no longer boring.

    Living in the deep mountains is like having a 5G signal. You can switch channels anytime and anywhere, and eavesdrop on the gossip of the disciples.

    Liang Chenjun: "Uh... is it really good to eavesdrop?"

    003: "Didn't you just eavesdrop like a charismatic person?"

    "You're not ashamed, are you still the ancestor? Artifact cheating."

    Liang Chenjun directly closed the contact with 003, let alone shared it with his spiritual knowledge, so that 003 could eavesdrop on the gossip of the younger disciples.

    003, in a certain body in a corner of the cultivation world, bears a face of an immortal, but is as vulgar as a man, stabbing a villain on the ground.

    Who is that villain, needless to say, Liang Chenjun definitely knows.

    As for where 003 is, Liang Chenjun didn't know, and 003 didn't tell him.

    It's okay not to know, Liang Chenjun has contracted with 003, if 003 is in danger, he can arrive immediately.

    Although 003 has gradually acquired the characteristics of a human being, it has never really come out to be a human being.

    This time it finally survived in the world as a person, which is very new to it.

    It must have had enough fun to find Liang Chenjun, the dog, to fulfill the request of the original owner.

    This is the first disciple that the ancestor has accepted in thousands of years, and the Wanjian Sect is all guessing that the apprenticeship ceremony will definitely be the most grand one in the entire cultivation world in thousands of years.

    The bosses of all parties will bleed a lot, and now they are anxious to give the disciples of the ancestors what gifts to give.

    Not only did the ancestors have their Wanjianzong group of little fans, but there were countless admirers in the entire cultivation world, and many great masters in the cultivation world were one of them.

    The experts in the cultivation world were indeed shocked by Liang Chenjun's acceptance of his disciples, and then they hurriedly prepared what they thought was the best gift.

    These great powers may have infinite popularity in the world of self-cultivation. In front of the ancestor of Wanjian Sect, Liang Chenjun, they are just chickens.

    Although they are the great powers of others, they also have a strong heart, and they also have a person they admire, and that person is the first person in the cultivation world - the ancestor of Wanjianzong.

    If the sects where these great powers are located know that they are licking the ancestors of the Wanjian Sect, they don't know when their hearts will be filled.

    Although they also licked, how could they be so obvious as their ancestors? Collect gifts everywhere to honor them, and leave a little for them, okay?

    It can only be said that cultivators are deeply influenced by the traditional Muqiang culture in the cultivating world, and Liang Chenjun is still the highest generation, this unprecedented scene is also justified.