Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    Problems at work are unavoidable. Although the company's last project problem has been solved perfectly, Liang Chenjun feels that he must reflect on his work attitude and not play with it.

    Liang Chenjun himself has a strong working ability, and is trying his best to imitate the original owner's work attitude, but his real temperament is that of a salted fish, and there are always times when he is negligent.

    After this incident, he believes that he should not imitate the original owner's work attitude, but try to like the original owner's work attitude, and he can't be a salted fish all the time.

    After experiencing so many worlds, at this time, he was also a little tired of this fast-wearing life.

    For so many worlds, he has basically lived with the mentality of a salted fish, as if the same layer of life has been repeated over and over again, nothing new is like a pool of stagnant water without waves.

    If you can try a different way of life, it is not a good way to keep yourself fresh and not tired, and let yourself truly experience the flavors of life.

    At the beginning, it was really difficult to make myself like Uehara's workaholic lifestyle, but slowly I realized that this method is also unique.

    The heart that has no turbulence in life begins to burn slowly again. Isn't this a new life for me? How attractive, how many people dream of living.

    The special assistant saw that the president in front of him was still the same president, but he always felt that there was a slight change.

    The special assistant sighed inwardly that the former workaholic CEO seemed to be constantly changing recently, as if he had become more active and dynamic.

    Liang Chenjun looked at the special assistant beside him as if he was staring at him, but he didn't show his heart but thought to himself that he didn't seem to have done anything out of the ordinary today.

    003 said, "You also know that you often do some outrageous things".

    Liang Chenjun ignored 003 and signaled with his eyes what the special assistant was doing.

    The special assistant immediately entered the work theme and reported to Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun is still as usual in private - sitting without sitting, standing without standing, like salted fish. However, this does not mean that he does not realize the fiag he established, and really only talks and does not make any changes.

    No matter when he is, he is the one who will never set up a flag for nothing, this 003 can guarantee.

    He is not an inflexible person. He not only tries to like the original owner's workaholic attitude, but at the same time will not completely abandon his original personality. If he really discards all his things for the original owner, it will be controlled by the plot. What's the difference?

    Maybe it's his character that will be selected for 003, otherwise, if there are thousands of awakened suicide male protagonists, how can only he be selected.

    Xiao Hei asked Xu Mengxi to quit her current job. This job no longer brought any benefit to the pursuit of the male lead Liang Chenjun, and even became an obstacle, making Xu Mengxi no time to exist in front of the male lead.

    Hearing Xiao Hei's words, Xu Mengxi paused instead, as if she was a little reluctant to give up this solid job, but she knew that Xiao Hei had a point.