Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    "It's not necessarily a good thing to expose others too quickly, it's better to let everything be as expected."

    Although he knew that Liang Siru was not his own sister, Liang Chenjun still pretended not to find it.

    Father Liang didn't say anything, and it was not his turn to expose.

    The current disclosure will only remind Liang's father of some sad things, which will only increase the sadness of the family.

    The relationship between the second generation ancestors is also good. If Liang's father can have a little brother, it will be good, then he can go to the mountains and water with 003.

    But the reality is often skinny, and Dad Liang might rather marry a job than find a woman for company.

    He, Liang Chenjun, is no longer a child, so how could he not know how Father Liang misses Mother Liang.

    Every night in the dead of night, Dad Liang quietly looked at the artistic photo of Mother Liang in the living room in the dark alone.

    A few white hairs appeared from time to time in Dad Liang's black hair, showing that Dad Liang was no longer as tough as he used to be, and the hero began to fade away.

    Liang Chenjun knew that the idea of ​​his second-generation ancestor should be dismissed as soon as possible, and an emotion called filial piety wandered in his chest.

    Dad Liang is really a good father. No matter how busy he is at work, he always comes back on time to take care of the young original owner and Liang Siru.

    She has always played the role of parents and took good care of the original owner and Liang Siru.

    Liang Siru may have been necrotic from the root, so he belittles the original owner from time to time.

    Let the original owner and his girlfriend break up within two weeks, and let everyone scold the original owner as a scumbag.

    Others even thought that Liang Siru was rooted in Miaohong, not helping relatives in the gang, but in fact she was just a villain who secretly peeped at the original owner.

    In the name of being good for his brother, he belittled his self-confidence and asked his brother to take the initiative to break up with his girlfriend.

    She comforted from it, and slowly walked into her brother's heart, turning the brother-sister relationship into a couple.

    It can be said that the organs are exhausted, no wonder the original owner couldn't stand it and chose to commit suicide.

    He is obviously a handsome and cheerful guy, but he was forced by Liang Siru's scheming bitch into a poor little pity with a cold appearance and a fragile heart.

    Only dare to love this sister who hurt him, typical Stockholm syndrome.

    "Siru, it's Friday today, your brother will definitely come back to pick you up, and we are also fortunate to see the handsome guy."

    Liang Siru's eyes were smug, but he said shyly, "You guys are too good at making fun of people. Now, where is my light, my brother might not come to pick me up if something happens?"

    "Your brother loves you so much, he always came to pick you up before, even if something happened."

    Although Liang Siru was humble, she felt that brother Definitely coming to pick her up.