Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    If nothing else, Liang Chenjun should wear it on the prince's body.

    Because the title of this novel is "The Lord of the Crematorium Chasing His Wife", it is obvious that this unlucky prince is the male protagonist.

    Although there was no accident, there was something more serious than the accident.

    Some plot masters have already noticed the little actions of System 003 and Liang Chenjun, and set up a set for them in advance.

    The system was seriously injured by the plot master and waited to disappear, and Liang Chenjun also had a confused memory. He couldn't remember why he appeared here. He always felt that something important was forgotten.

    I vaguely remember that I seem to have a system, and he came here with a mission. This is a novel.

    The heroine of the novel is his ex-wife, Sinan Yashuang, and I don't remember the rest.

    Even if Liang Chenjun doesn't remember that he can't exceed 30% of the original hero's design, he also doesn't know what kind of person the original hero is.

    He didn't show a trace of panic or revealing things, or foolishly pretended to have amnesia, and the original male protagonist didn't break his head.

    He calmly observed the attitude of the people around him towards the original host and skillfully inquired about the former male lead's previous way of life.

    In this information, he already knew what kind of person the original male protagonist was, and he also knew who the original male protagonist was related to.

    The most important piece of information is that the heroine Sinan Yashuang just broke up with him the day before.

    The system in his memory was definitely not useful, and Liang Chenjun synthesized all the information he had obtained.

    In order to find out his mission here, if he completes the mission, he will definitely get a lot of useful information.

    Liang Chenjun filtered all the information he knew again, and thought about the title of the novel a few times - the prince of the crematorium after his wife.

    According to his intermittent memory, other people usually do strategies for reading books, so he is likely to be here to deal with his wife who has just divorced, but don't worry, and then take a look.

    Some things are really not completely changed because of amnesia. People who can think and be cautious will not act recklessly even if they have amnesia and forget a lot of things, and may be more cautious.     Here Liang Chenjun is still exploring, the heroine who has changed a core is happily enjoying the single life, or it is this core that is the heroine now.     In modern times, the heroine is an ordinary nine-to-five white-collar worker, who was put on by this woman named Sinan Yashuang.     She felt that she must be the daughter of destiny, and she didn't like that sima-faced son of a bitch. Maybe her body was already unclean and dirty.     She immediately reconciled with the prince Sima Lian, and obtained a lot of money from the prince by applying the modern method of divorce and property division, which is not too cool.     Sinan Yashuang and Li did not return to Sinan Mansion, the body's mother's family.     Through Sinan Yashuang's memory, she knew that she was a feudal woman who was murdered by her parents, and raised her to be a little girl who only listened to her parents and lived in a boudoir.     She didn't want to go back to the family where she would only teach her daughter to make compromises and marry her husband at home. She has money now, and she can be as chic as she wants.     She asked the little servant to find someone to buy a house, and she was called a sister to the maid next to her. She believed in modern people who were all equal.     Since we came to ancient times, how could we not go to the brothel to see it?     She called the maid to find the best tailor in Chang'an to order some handsome men's clothes.     She was wearing a boy's outfit that made people feel very romantic and handsome, while the maid next to her was a little book child's outfit.     She looked at herself in the mirror and then looked at the dress of the maid next to her, no matter how she looked at her, she felt that she was really handsome and handsome!     Fortunately, she is not in the modern age, otherwise there would be no such thing as those top-notch little fresh meat.     Sinan Yashuang is really cool, but Liuhua, her little maid who is called a sister, is a little nervous and feels a little rebellious.

    But she also knew that the young lady treated her well, so she didn't dare to show any uneasiness, because she was a little afraid that Sinan Yashuang would sell her if she angered her.

    The Sinanya Cream here lives a nourishing, fairy-like life every day.

    Every day she spends money like water, and the things she buys can hardly fit in the big yard she just bought.

    She couldn't help but sighed: "Hey, this yard is still too small"!

    When she first came, she didn't think the yard was small, but felt that it was great.

    She lives in a small white-collar worker in modern times, but she still worries about the rent every day in the sparrow room.

    Every day I consider whether to change to a smaller one, but I really can't bear to aggrieve myself any more, so I can't let it go.

    Liang Chenjun still maintains the original character of the prince or slowly adds his own character, which changes quietly.

    Even people without memory know that people in this country fear or fear monsters and monsters.

    If there is a big change all of a sudden, someone will notice it, and once others think that there is an evil spirit, it is not a fun thing.

    It may really be burned alive, and in this feudal era, don't even think about changing their deep-rooted concepts at once.

    Although Liang Chenjun didn't do too many things beyond the design, he secretly sent someone to follow Sinan Yashuang, and after listening to the feedback from his subordinates, he felt that this Sinan Yashuang was very strange.

    Many behaviors could not be produced by people of this era at all. Liang Chenjun once again remembered the title of the novel "The Prince of the Crematorium Chasing His Wife".

    The prince has it, but there is no crematorium in pursuit of his wife. He has to complete the task and get the answer first. Does he have to chase his wife first?

    This wife seems to be so thoughtful, as if she looks down on the man here, "chasing his wife" must be a crematorium.

    Liang Chenjun made a quick decision. Time was waiting for no one. He had to take over the class of the unlucky prince. Maybe the unlucky prince was him originally, to experience the sour and refreshing taste of the crematorium of chasing his wife.

    He didn't have much to pursue other people's memories, so he ordered the dark guard to collect some Fengyue novels or chasing girls' Dafa.

    He instructed his subordinates to look like a natural superior, not to pay attention to equality, nor to be commensurate with her sisters like the heroine.

    In this era, the ideology of class slaves has been deeply ingrained, and pulling them to an equal position all of a sudden will make them uncomfortable.

    Or they have adapted, raised their minds and liberated them, but the people around them have not changed and still treat them as usual.

    They may suffer even more, and they will not be able to return to the past, and they will not be able to lead to higher freedoms.

    You may be in hell every day, and some are just unhappy or sad.

    Sometimes confusion is also a kind of happiness. If you are not able to escort others all the time, then please let him continue to be confused, at least so that he will not feel pain.