Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Chen Xin opened her eyes instantly, her eyes were not as flawless as before, and they seemed to be filled with vicissitudes and grief in an instant.

    She dreamed that she lived in a book, and her bamboo horse Liang Chenjun was the male protagonist of that book.

    She is the white moonlight of her bamboo horse, but she is not a heroine but a vicious supporting actress.

    At the beginning, she had a crush on her, but she liked the scumbag Li Hongfeng, and she kept telling her all kinds of admiration for Li Hongfeng in front of Zhuma.

    Over time, Zhuma fell in love with Nan Xi, who looked a bit like her, and they became the most enviable pair of happy lovers.

    And although she herself was with Li Hongfeng, who she liked, she found that Li Hongfeng was exactly the same as she imagined.

    He is incompetent, has a rude temper, and is often surrounded by various girls. She is obviously the original match but becomes a mistress.

    She even became pregnant with Li Hongfeng's child, and finally had to be with Li Hongfeng in pain. What makes it even more painful is that Nan Xi, who looks similar to her, lives happily like a bamboo horse.

    Chen Xin is not reconciled and feels that Nan Xi has taken away the happiness that should have been hers, leaving her to live in regret and pain.

    Who would have thought that she opened her eyes and returned to the time when she was just about to be with Li Hongfeng, and when Zhuma was not officially with Nan Xi.

    Chen Xin felt that this was an opportunity given to her by God. She would never give such a good bamboo horse to her in her life, especially Nanxi, a fake who was cheap.

    As for the scumbag Li Hongfeng, he can be with whomever he wants, and he will never let him go so easily.

    In order to win over the bamboo horse Liang Chenjun's heart, Chen Xin did not seek Liang Chenjun first, but asked Li Hongfeng to meet at the cafe first.

    She couldn't help venting all the anger in her dream, and poured a cup of coffee directly on the face of this scumbag Li Hongfeng.

    Li Hongfeng was a little angry and looked at Chen Xin, who poured his coffee well. Fortunately, the coffee was warm, otherwise he would be disfigured. He used this face to eat.

    Is Chen Xin sick? When did Chen Xin see him before, she was not waiting for him with joy and enthusiasm.

    Li Hongfeng: "Chen Xin, are you ill? Ask me to come out but pour me coffee? Do you know how expensive my clothes are?"

    Chen Xin: "I'm just sick, and I'm blind to you, you bastard and scumbag. Don't look for me in the future!"

    Li Hongfeng's handsome face showed a twitching expression, and looked at Chen Xin a little bit confusedly.

    Is this Chen Xin who used to hold him every day? What else is there to look for her? Has Li Hongfeng actively looked for her, Chen Xin?

    Li Hongfeng's ability to attract bees and butterflies is all thanks to his face. In fact, his mouth is quite poisonous, and he is a straight man.

    Li Hongfeng: "Chen Xin, did you make a mistake? I never took the initiative to look for you. You all came to me."

    Chen Xin was a little embarrassed, but Li Hongfeng was not finished with the venomous upper body. Before leaving, he said, "If you, Chen Xin, beg me to come, I won't go to the appointment again!"