Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Marrying Sister-in-law

    Now the younger brother and sister are not too young. The twin brother is 10 years old, and the younger sister is also 7 years old. In modern times, they can be in the first grade of elementary school. They have not even officially started enlightenment.

    Liang Chenjun went to find out which masters in the town are better. The original owner had no choice to go to the cheapest master Li. It was a pity that the original owner did not go to the private school to hear that Master Li was still the original owner, but he also knew that the original owner's family was poor, so he did not come to persuade him. After all, it is not easy for anyone in this world.

    Liang Chenjun thought about it and thought that he should send it to Master Li. Even if Master Li's teaching level is not good, at least his character will not be too bad. In ancient times, the status of the master was very high, and many masters would not care about whether the students went or stayed, and it would not be a pity that a commoner's child continued to go to school.     The younger siblings were originally villains in the book. Although they may be controlled by the plot, they cannot escape the influence of their lack of education and care in childhood. Therefore, Liang Chenjun instilled the beautiful ideas of socialism into them from the beginning, so that they could initially perceive the beauty of the world. Now, when it comes to their education, they should not be sloppy. The character of the master must be the first choice for selection.     In this way, Liang Chenjun chose a good teacher for his younger brother and sister. On the day he went to the private school, Liang Chenjun stopped painting and writing, and took half a day to lead his younger brother and sister to the private school with gifts.     Although the younger siblings are obedient and obedient now, they naturally resisted when they heard that Liang Chenjun was going to take them to a private school, and asked Liang Chenjun to pull them away.     For the first time, Liang Chenjun felt the tiredness and helplessness of disciplined children. It seems that no matter how well-behaved children are, they are unwilling to go to school on the first day. In order to let them go to school obediently, Liang Chenjun resorted to a big trick to deal with these little brats, and promised to cook their favorite meals in person.     The younger brother and sister immediately forgot the unpleasantness of just going to school, and chatted that they wanted to eat sweet and sour pork ribs, braised elbows, sauerkraut large intestines... These dishes were named by Liang Chenjun.     Before they knew it, the younger brother and sister secretly settled it for Liang Chenjun. They completely forgot the unpleasantness of not wanting to go to school just now. They just wanted to quickly complete the task of going to the private school and go home to find Liang Chenjun to get food. If Liang Chenjun knew, he would be angry and bleed. .

    Brother and sister's reluctance to go to school is not entirely because of resistance to going to a private school, but more because Liang Chenjun, who is reluctant to be at home alone. They completely forgot that there was another person at home, that is Pan Xiaolian, but they were also like Liang Chenjun. When Pan Xiaolian was a familiar stranger, Pan Xiaolian did not usually approach them or get along with them.

    The system saw that those little brats could eat Liang Chenjun's dish that was too lazy to move like a salted fish, and he was immediately dissatisfied and shouted in Liang Chenjun's mind, accusing Liang Chenjun of unfair treatment, and questioning Liang Chenjun that he was still his favorite and best partner. ?

    Liang Chenjun said ruthlessly: "No"!

    System 003 fell on his back in anger and shouted: "Liang Chenjun, you heartless guy"!

    Liang Chenjun has been eating, drinking, and having fun all his life. No matter how lazy he is, he is smarter and can learn anything.

    If Liang Chenjun made rubbish unpalatable, why would System 003 be too lazy to compete with the brat for food? Since System 003 learned that Liang Chenjun has a good cooking skill, he specially bought a function in the main system that allows him to smell the fragrance and eat, but the dishes he smelled no longer tasted, like the dried residue that cannot be eaten. .

    Because of the particularity of its function, the system generally does not take the initiative to smell food, mainly it is also picky eaters, and it does not bother to spoil its nose with ordinary meals.

    It doesn't rely on this to eat, mainly Liang Chenjun's food is too fragrant and tempting, and he rarely cooks it, no matter how he encourages him to do it.

    Although Liang Chenjun hated the system, after all, how could his partner for so long be missing the system, just teasing this delightful system.

    In order not to make his younger siblings wonder why he kept a large bowl of meat, Liang Chenjun prepared the system's portion in advance and let it "eat" so that the only remaining residue could be destroyed.

    Since the system can buy things for itself in the main system, can Liang Chenjun as the host be able to buy goods in the main system with his golden fingers wide open? If System 003 knew, he could only say sorry, this mall can only be digested internally by the system, preventing Liang Chenjun's host from shopping for anything.

    The only real benefit of Liang Chenjun's perseverance system 003 is that every world can keep the name of Liang Chenjun, but in fact there is no more. Or someone else's system has it, but Liang Chenjun's host must not have it. Who told him to take an unusual path, the main system directly shuts down his function completely.

    Liang Chenjun also learned from System 003's hesitant words that everything in the system is not open to him, but he doesn't mind. Since he wants to be an ordinary person, how can he have such a big golden finger to buy system products? To know that the system produced must be a boutique.

    In order to avoid the system chattering in his ear all the time, Liang Chenjun directly closed the dialogue with the system and began to meticulously prepare for the meals that his younger siblings who went to the private school liked.

    Liang Chenjun doesn't lie to children, he promises to do what each of them likes, and at the same time teaches his children to be trustworthy when he promises others. Sure enough, everything is Liang Chenjun's educational props to educate his younger brothers and sisters to behave well. Sure enough, he has the talent of a dad. Usually people who are salted fish are never sloppy in front of their children's education.

    The voice of the children chatting and communicating slowly came from a distance. Listening to this voice, Liang Chenjun knew that they were not bullied when they went to school today and they were still having a good time. Liang Chenjun quickly prepared the meal on the table, went to welcome the child in, and washed his hands to eat.

    Nowadays, children must wash their hands before eating. Liang Chenjun regards the current picture book stories about hygiene as their bedtime stories and tells them to them, subtly affecting them.

    The younger brother and sister really came back, chatting together to tell Liang Chenjun what happened in the private school today. Although the system was offline, he was almost scared to death when he saw Liang Chenjun's current situation. Who is going to tell it that it is Liang Chenjun who is smiling like a mother? Maybe Liang Chenjun, the fool, doesn't know how kind and friendly he is smiling now.

    Rather than being unbelievable, the system felt more stingy eyes. This handsome and handsome face like a boss was actually ruined, ruined, and it was really incomprehensible. Fortunately, these children are still young, and they are used to it. Normal people must look at them and make their eyes irritating.

    Liang Chenjun looked at the food in front of his face, and asked the youngest sister to bring their "neighbor" Pan Xiaolian over to eat. The younger brother and sister ate it, and did not forget to ask Liang Chenjun to eat before eating.

    Pan Xiaolian is not polite or is used to it. She added it in to eat silently. After eating, she took the initiative to wash the tableware and chopsticks. Everyone didn't feel any embarrassment. Sometimes this attitude is the best attitude. , and there will be no contradictions or nonsense.