Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Domineering school grass fell in love with me

    Ever since Huang Dijuan planned to chase Liang Chenjun, she abandoned or forgot her goal of coming in for a better learning environment.

    She was obsessed, she just wanted to catch up with Liang Chenjun, and then witness the heart-warming scene - dumping him fiercely.

    After all, the classmates around were still little brats who were not really mature, and they glanced at her crazy, gloomy and obsessed eyes.

    They moved their butts silently, trying to stay away from her as much as possible.

    Every day, Huang Dijuan encounters Liang Chenjun by chance, or pretends to be wrestling and pounces on Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun didn't care what Huang Dijuan was up to. Every time he ignored him and left, he said to the system in his heart, "Fortunately, they are not in the same class, otherwise they would all want to die."

    Don't look at his indifferent face. Too much and it's annoying.

    But Huang Dijuan did not directly cause him any harm, and she was a girl, so try to ignore it. I hope Huang Dijuan will not pretend to meet by chance frequently in the future.

    The heroine, Huang Dijuan, had a high expression on her face, as if victory was in sight.

    According to the novel's routine, she felt that Liang Chenjun was quickly captured by her.

    She was a little tangled, because Liang Chenjun was so rich and handsome, and he was a scholar, should you give him a chance?

    "Huang Dijuan, Huang Dijuan, what are you thinking? He's your enemy, so how can you give the scumbag a chance? I think it's really amazing to have so much stinky money! He's handsome, so handsome can be forgiven He? No, unless he, Liang Chenjun, knelt down and begged her to reluctantly consider whether to forgive him," Huang Dijuan secretly snickered.

    Huang Dijuan couldn't help showing a happy expression of victory, and the haze in her heart could not help swept away, she couldn't imagine whether Liang Chenjun really liked her.

    She felt that Liang Chenjun was usually so impatient with other people. She had met him so many times without giving him a clear rejection. She must have liked her.

    She was just shy and pretended to be indifferent to her. After all, she was not bad-looking, especially she had a unique innocence compared to other girls.

    Just like the little white flowers in the novel, doesn't the overbearing school grass in the novel just like such a pure and unpretentious Cinderella?

    Before Huang Dijuan knew about it, her grades had already plummeted.

    Every time she came back from the exam paper, she just stuffed it into the drawer and didn't have time to read it.

    She still remembered from time to time what her mother told her, no matter how good the grades were in a noble school.

    Only by catching a golden tortoise-in-law and not worrying about eating and drinking in the future is great, especially to help his younger brother.

    When her mother said something like this before, she would definitely disapprove in her heart.

    Now of course, I still feel that what my mother said is false, and people have to rely on themselves.

    Otherwise, what's the difference between those second-generation social garbage who rely on their parents to do nothing and get rich?

    Although she still doesn't agree, her mood seems to have undergone some changes that she doesn't even know about.