Chapter 66

Chapter 66 The Buddhist life of a fake daughter

    In the novel world, the younger sister Li Zhenzhi came back with a dismal face and full of cowardice and inferiority, like a real ugly duckling entering the swans, and at the same time out of tune with the surrounding magnificent environment.

    Although Liang and his wife felt a lot of guilt for their daughter who was left behind and suffered and suffered, they felt a little uncomfortable, especially when there was a radiant adopted daughter next to them.

    Now that Li Zhenzhi came back, not only did the Liang couple feel pity, but they couldn't help but sigh that she was really their own daughter, and she was printed in the same mold as their family.

    They accept this daughter who has suffered outside for many years from the bottom of their hearts, and even feel that although her daughter did not grow up in a wealthy family, her every move exudes the elegance of their wealthy family.

    Even more than Muxi Frame, the daughter who has followed them since childhood, once again sighed that she was really her own daughter. Of course, they didn't think Muxi Frame was bad at this time.

    Before Li Zhenzhi came back, Liang Chenjun analyzed the attitude and personality of the Liang couple. If his sister Li Zhenzhi didn't want to come back, his brother could continue to raise her and pet her.

    Li Zhenzhi is still willing to come back. She has never enjoyed the love of her parents. Even though she has washed away the dust and has become noble, elegant and dazzling, she still retains that little girl's desire for her parents' love.

    Some people may think that parents who treat them differently would rather not. The Liang couple actually love Li Zhenzhi, but their own growth environment and the family relationship of Muxi Frame for so many years, it is true that they cannot be separated by Li Zhenzhi all at once.

    Blood and guilt alone will not cultivate long-term relationships, and long-term relationships need time to ferment.

    This time, without the obstacles of the Liang couple's own growth environment, they may not love this daughter who has suffered outside for many years.

    The Liang couple have their flaws, but who doesn't have them? Just look at what you need, nothing will come to your door on your own initiative, especially if you are a half-way monk.

    With such a long generation, how do you know if this is suitable for you?

    We pay attention to the Buddha-nature, but there are some things you can't live up to, even the Buddha can't send it to you.

    Since you choose to fight, don't stand up to the archway in front of a bitch. If you want to fight, go for it in an open and honest way.

    Mrs. Liang instructed Huang Ma to have a happy day today and cook more delicious meals, especially those that Miss Zhen Zhi likes to eat.

    Li Zhenzhi was overjoyed for a while listening to Mrs. Liang's order, feeling that she was finally favored by a person named mother.

    Mrs. Liang was very happy to see her newly recognized daughter because of such a little thing, and felt even more pity in her heart. She felt that she should pay more attention to Zhen Zhi in the future, be better to Zhen Zhi, and make up for so much maternal love.     Although she said that she didn't mind that she was not the daughter of the Liang couple, she actually did care, otherwise she must have been furious just now.     Instead, Mrs. Liang didn't think much about it, because in the past, if Muxi Frame was unhappy, she would tell her that she would continue to help Li Zhenzhi with vegetables, and she did not forget to let Muxi Frame not play too late and rest early.     Muxi Frame actually walked very slowly, and wanted Mrs. Liang to save her and comfort her, but who knew that Mrs. Liang directly asked her to rest earlier.     Mu Xi Frame felt ashamed, and felt that the servants around her were laughing at her. She hurried back to the room and closed the door heavily, and there was a loud "bang".

    On the other hand, when I saw the scene of this mother's kindness and filial piety, I felt that my eyes were about to be stabbed, and it was so painful when it really happened.

    Mu Xi frame turned his eyes to his brother and asked him for comfort, but his brother helped Li Zhenzhi, who was happy, with vegetables.

    Muxi Frame really couldn't take it anymore, she just said she was full, she actually wanted to throw her chopsticks and lose her temper.

    If in the past she definitely dared to do this, but now she is too timid to get angry or even hide her unhappiness just now.

    Mrs. Liang said what happened to the child, closing the door so loudly. Mrs. Liang was about to stop peeling the shrimp shells and go up to take a look.

    Li Zhenzhi coquettishly said, "Mom, I want to eat shrimp."

    Mrs. Liang suddenly forgot to respond, and the child actually called her mother.

    Mrs. Liang said happily: "Oh, mother Zhen Zhi Peeling for our family."

    Li Zhenzhi has never called her parents since she came back, and the Liang couple did not force her to let her mother come.

    Even Li Zhenzhi didn't think that she could just blurt out her mother's voice so easily, maybe she had recited it hundreds of times in her heart.

    Li Zhenzhi did it on purpose just now. Although she has low self-esteem, she also grew up in the market. She still knows these tricks. Mainly, she also gradually fell in love with the Liang couple, of course, she did not surpass the best brother.

    Muxi Frame enjoys her 20 years of beautiful life, and she feels that it is not too much to keep her own mother.

    Some people may think that Muxi frame is also very innocent, but if the murder is innocent, can it escape legal punishment? If someone else takes away the good life that belongs to you, can you completely let go of shaking hands and making peace?

    Li Zhenzhi didn't dare to do this at the beginning, and decided to aggrieve himself and Mu Xi frame to get along well, so that everyone should not be embarrassed.

    How could Liang Chenjun not know her thoughts, let her do what she wants to do boldly, and have her brother carry it, don't feel wronged, your brother didn't come back to you to make you angry.

    At that time, Li Zhenzhi was so moved that she followed her brother's advice, but she still never did anything in principle.

    Liang Chenjun also knew that his younger sister Li Zhenzhi was now a good successor to socialism, and in principle she would never do anything wrong, so she let her go and be herself.

    Although it is necessary to treat her sister so that she can be free, it is not a good thing to help Zhou to abuse her. Instead, it will make her take a path of unfreedom, which may lead to tears.

    Liang Chenjun is familiar with the plot of the novel "The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter", and many things in it cannot stand scrutiny. After scrutiny, you will find that the female protagonist Mu Xi frame is not a Buddhist but an invisible high-level white lotus.

    What Muxi Frame has suffered now is not one thousandth of what his sister Li Zhenzhi has suffered in the world of fiction.

    Mu Xi frame always said some specious words in the novel, which caused everyone to sympathize with her hating her sister Li Zhenzhi.

    The younger sister Li Zhenzhi was alone in a strange world she never dared to step into, and she had to endure all kinds of mental torture every day.

    This time, the younger sister is no longer the ugly duckling, and the Liang couple also like her from the bottom of their hearts. This time, the younger sister should be able to live out the innocence, liveliness and happiness that her peers should have.

    It may be difficult to be innocent and lively. After all, once the innocence of childhood is lost, it cannot be recovered, just like a piece of white paper with a little stain cannot be cleaned again, but we can look at the white part instead of staring at the stain.