Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    On the weekend, Liang Chenjun finally rested at home, and Chen Xin finally blocked her relatives this time.

    Chen Xin wanted to invite Liang Chenjun to the amusement park, but Liang Chenjun said he was not interested.

    Chen Xin thought that Liang Chenjun was a history professor, so she wanted to invite him again to visit the most famous museum in the city.

    She still refused to Liang Chenjun. She had no choice but to help Mrs. Liang to cook. How could Mrs. Liang not know that her drunken intentions were not in wine?

    When her son didn't come back, she saw her cooking, but she didn't take the initiative to help once, and she didn't want Chen Xin to help, so as not to burn down her kitchen.

    On the surface, Mrs. Liang looked like a knowledgeable and reasonable person, but she was actually a straight and hot temperament, and she wanted to drive Chen Xin back.

    However, her family has a good relationship with Chen Xin's parents, and Chen Xin's parents are also very good people. It may be because they are too delicate for this daughter, so they cultivated Chen Xin's temperament.

    Liang Chenjun could also see his mother's thoughts. After all, he and Chen Xin's family were neighbors. He didn't want to argue with Chen Xin openly, so he quietly invited Chen Xin out.

    Liang Chenjun has already seen the original owner's deposit. It may be a little difficult to pay the full price to buy a house in this S city, but it is still possible to buy a good house with the first payment.

    In order to prevent his mother from being harassed by Chen Xin all day long, he decided to discuss with his mother about buying a house because of the sophistication of the world.

    His mother agreed, and even planned to take her pension to buy him a house.

    It is impossible for him to use his mother's pension. In addition, his salary as a famous university professor is not low, especially since there is a provident fund every month, the pressure to buy a house is not too big.

    Before, I thought that his mother was familiar with living here, so I didn't mention it because she was unwilling to move out. In fact, he wanted to move out a long time ago and moved to the vicinity of the university, so that he could accompany his family from Monday to Friday.

    Soon Liang Chenjun's family moved away, and moved to the surrounding university town.

    Chen Xin was very disappointed when she heard this information, and her only advantage over Nan Xi was also lost.

    She couldn't help but wonder if it was rare for her to wake up and still be unable to separate the bamboo horses Liang Chenjun and Nan Xi?

    Chen Xin is not someone who admits defeat so easily. She feels that since God has given her such an opportunity, she will never waste it in vain. She is sure that she still has a chance.

    She knocked on her head and cursed: "How can I grow the ambition of others and destroy my prestige?"

    Before Liang Chenjun lived in the school teacher's dormitory from Monday to Friday, he stayed in the office every day before returning to the dormitory late.

    Now he and his mother move into the newly bought house. He comes back on time every day after work to help his mother wash and cook dishes. After dinner, he takes his mother to meet the old men and women in the community.