Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Liang Chenjun felt that he could still reluctantly rescue the one who fell, and he couldn't give up so lightly.

    He is a person who promises a lot of money. The previous generation felt that in the future, he should integrate the original owner's character, keep being a brand-new self, never get tired and go through life quickly, and he can't just talk about it halfway.

    "Why are you so brain-burning?" Liang Chenjun sighed.

    003: "It's amazing, I think you, Liang Chenjun, were so high-spirited back then, especially when Mr. Ba was handling the work."

    "Tong, don't you know that the hero doesn't mention the courage of the year?" Liang Chenjun glared at 003 angrily.

    003: "Why can't I mention it, isn't it you? How can people separate themselves?"

    Liang Chenjun didn't want to mess with 003 anymore, he just wanted to learn teaching skills quickly. Otherwise, the school will start in more than 10 days, and I am afraid that I will make a joke and lose the face of the original owner.

    003 didn't really want to make trouble with Liang Chenjun, it knew that Liang Chenjun was already a little tired and he was going through life.

    Although he himself has worked hard to adjust, it knows that his heart is still difficult to achieve the passion he just entered the fast wear.

    Now Liang Chenjun has slowly started to make waves in these lives again, and when he encounters things that he can't handle, he is also afraid of making jokes and losing the face of the original owner.

    Liang Chenjun: "Tong, I feel that I really can't do it, why don't you stand up for me."

    003: "You actually said that you can't do it, how can a man say that you can't do it?"

    Liang Chenjun...

    Liang Chenjun felt that he did this to 003, as if he could do it again.

    "Uh, I feel like I've stained 003," Liang Chenjun grabbed a few hands into the air.

    Maybe they all feel that Liang Chenjun is becoming more and more like a male protagonist. She seems to be a village aunt who can only "huh huh uh" all day long.

    In fact, only 003 knows that Liang Chenjun's side is only fully displayed in front of him, and he still maintains a certain distance or rules in front of others.

    It is the pursuit of freedom and the pursuit of ordinary people's respective lives, but who ordinary people do not live in certain rules and regulations, is it not a kind of protection for ordinary people?

    Chen Xin took advantage of the convenience of her neighbors, and often came to see the bamboo horse Liang Chenjun. Who knew that Liang Chenjun seemed to have become a boudoir lady who did not leave the door, and refused to go out every time.

    Chen Xin can't do anything either. It's impossible to break into the door, so she can only figure it out slowly.

    Anyway, she has more advantages than Nan Xi. She, Chen Xin, is closer to the water tower than Nan Xi, and she will definitely get the moon first.

    Liang Chenjun also knew that the heroine Chen Xin often looked for him, but he had no time to pay attention to her. He was pressed for time, and he had to increase his progress to master the original owner's teaching skills.

    Not to mention, it's fun to teach slowly.

    He felt that he had gradually liked the job of being a teacher just like the original owner.