Chapter 95

Chapter 95 The wonderful life of the school flower

    "Wow, have you heard about it? Have you seen it?"

    "Qin An really looks like a decadent and decadent youth in society. He is no longer the school grass of our Mingyang Middle School.

    " It's strange, didn't Qin An fall out of the name of the grass of our Mingyang Middle School?"

    "Of course it's not unusual, I want to say that it's not the case, it's a foreshadowing, do you understand?"

    "Since you don't want to know, then I Do n't talk about it."

    "Don't, don't, don't, big guy, please tell the little one, the little one is wrong."

    These gossips are the only source of happiness in their boring study and life. Woolen cloth?

    "Hey, when I see you being so low and young, I'm reluctant to tell you, alright, don't say I don't talk about classmate friendship." When I was a student, my

    feelings were relatively straightforward, and I would never be like an adult when I said something generously. That kind of bewildering, hesitating.

    "You know Liang Chenjun, a classmate, he is quite famous in our Mingyang Middle School recently."

    "He was very ordinary before, but now he is not ordinary at all. Not only did he become the number one student in the whole grade, but his appearance was even more impressive. One must."

    "Don't look suspicious, I'm not just hearsay."

    "My name is not just for nothing, but I have reason and evidence to say whether a person is good or not."

    "Hey, look, Isn't this good-looking, even the popular hot chicken in the entertainment industry is not so good at it."

    The classmate's eyes immediately lit up, unable to believe that this boy was really a student from their Mingyang Middle School.

    That face value is too high and too high, anyway, she has never seen such a handsome boy, even if it does not exist on the screen.

    "It shouldn't be one of the four sorcery tricks, or else how could someone be so handsome."

    The self-proclaimed know-it-all classmates are not happy. If you don’t believe it, forget it. I’m going to waste my words.

    "Ah! Don't, don't go!"

    "Show me another look, let me witness the crit of Shengshimeiyan again."

    "Also, boss, you send me to me immediately, this kind of beauty can't be private. Hidden."

    "If you are acquainted, I will share it with you with reluctance, so that you bastard can also witness Liang Xueshen's face." The

    girl didn't mind either, holding her mobile phone and watching the shocking prosperous world as she walked. beauty.

    Gossip is always one of the fastest spreading information, and soon the news of Liang Chenjun's prosperous beauty spread throughout Mingyang Middle School.

    Liang Chenjun was crowned the school grass of Mingyang Middle School, and he became the number one student in the grade of God.

    The girls in Mingyang Middle School are crazy about Liang Chenjun, and can't wait to be attacked by his beauty every day.

    Sure enough, the original owner was right, and it's not good to be too popular. Not everyone can enjoy the blessing of being watched by everyone.