Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Marrying Sister-in-law

Liang Chenjun didn't just talk about it, he really started to write ancient Fengyue novels to add a considerable income to this family who had just barely escaped from food and clothing. He even marketed his reputation as a scholar, starting in this small place for his books.

A scholar is nothing in the whole Qin and Yan Kingdom, but in this small place Pingfang Town is definitely a respectable name. However, this name cannot change one's wealth and poverty. Since ancient times, it has been said that poor scholars are poor scholars. I have never heard of rich scholars and rich scholars. It can be seen that nine out of ten scholars are poor. He is neither poor nor poor.

Liang Chenjun didn't want to live a poor life with the whole family tightening their belts under the name of the original master. He could use this rare and useful name or squeeze it to death. He just wanted to let his younger brothers and sisters live a prosperous and happy life. At the beginning, Liang Chenjun didn't think about using the original title of a talent for marketing. He only worked hard at night to write, and sent some of the manuscripts to the bookstore for consignment. At first, the bookstore owner refused to even look at it. The reason why he refused instead of kicking away was because it was not easy to offend him too much by looking at his scholar's clothes. He politely said that the shop was small and there was no place to put his books. Liang Chenjun also expected that the bookstore owner would not allow him to sell books here. After all, he looks like a poor scholar, and he doesn't have any good works. Liang Chenjun has also done his homework, knowing that this bookstore owner is more kind than other bookstore owners, he will definitely be willing to spare some time for him. This is Liang Chenjun's opportunity. Those who don't have the opportunity may not be able to move forward. He took out his show name and bought him a little time for the boss to read books. The boss will definitely be impressed by his books. Even the 003 system that often makes fun of Liang Chenjun cannot deny that Liang Chenjun is really talented in writing stories. After reading the first half of Liang Chenjun's draft, the owner of the bookstore immediately agreed to sell the book in his store, saying that it would be a big sale. The owner of the bookstore has been selling books for more than 20 years. It is basically impossible to guess which books are hot or not.

Liang Chenjun's books really sold very well, and his pseudonym also came out of Pingfang Town, and readers outside shouted for Liang Chenjun's books. Although the bookstore owner guessed that Liang Chenjun's books would be popular and sell well, he didn't expect it to be so popular, and the supply was in short supply. Some readers even claimed that there would be no more new books, so they had to move to the bookstore to live in the bookstore.

In modern terms, it means that readers are not satisfied with reading it, and the author does not update it, so he can't wait to send the author's blade. The boss is in pain and joy every day, begging Liang Chenjun to publish a new book soon. Liang Chenjun doesn't want to be accustomed to readers or bosses. He will update when it is time to update. His original intention of writing is to improve the quality of life at home, rather than frantically accumulating money and taking care of the growth of his younger brothers and sisters.

Liang Chenjun made a fortune in a standard muffled voice. The readers outside were crazy because of him, but he led his younger brothers and sisters to live a happier and richer life here. No one except the bookstore owner knew that he wrote it. Liang Chenjun brought his younger siblings to the clothing store where he bought new cotton-padded clothes for them last time. He sighed inwardly that it was amazing. When he came here last month, his younger brother and sister were wearing thin and tattered clothes, and their noses were full of slugs. At that time, he himself was reluctant to buy a piece of clothing, and wished he could spend two coins for one piece of money. Now that his younger brothers and sisters are neatly dressed and their little faces are clean, he is willing to buy himself a beautiful dress. Do you always feel like something is missing? Do you feel as if this family is missing someone? That's right, the heroine of our book is missing. Since the last time Liang Chenjun woke up, he had no sense of the existence of the heroine, as if the heroine was someone who shared the rent with them. The heroine is also completely different from the original plot. She deeply felt that Liang Chenjun's indifference to her was really indifferent, not pretending to be indifferent, as if she was an irrelevant person. Although Liang Chenjun suddenly changed from being ambiguous with her to being a stranger and neglecting her, at that time she still felt that Liang Chenjun was paying attention to her occasionally. A person who really doesn't pay any attention to you is like a person who pretends to be asleep. You can't wake up. Pan Xiaolian's slightly burning heart is completely extinguished.

In the past, there were always female protagonists in the world who thought they could get Liang Chenjun, and leaned in front of Liang Chenjun to attract attention. Maybe Liang Chenjun also has a responsibility that cannot be shied away. He did not completely ignore the heroine, so that the heroine never gave up. Of course, this can't be blamed on Liang Chenjun, is it the reason that others pay attention to you a little bit? Obviously not, it's up to you.

Liang Chenjun prepared materials and went back to renovate the house. After all, this house carries the memory of the family, so don't just move it out. The golden nest and the silver nest are not as good as their own old nest. The house has been renovated, and it is very warm and comfortable inside, but the outside is still as dilapidated as before. Liang Chenjun has deeply realized that there is a relatively special disease in the world, called pink eye disease. Although it can't cause much harm, it is definitely annoying, unless it is completely away from the old person. Although Liang Chenjun doesn't keep Pan Xiaolian, he still pays to help Pan Xiaolian decorate her room. Before the decoration, it was rare to ask Pan Xiaolian what she liked. Pan Xiaolian looked at Liang Chenjun in surprise, thinking she had heard it wrong. The younger brother-in-law, who had been completely ignoring her, even took the initiative to find her. At first, Pan Xiaolian said no, but when he asked her again, he said it was all right, and finally he expressed his wishes. Even a young girl in ancient times would like to make the room look the way she likes when she has a chance. Although Liang Chenjun really completely ignored the heroine, but at the same time, the ordinary person Pan Xiaolian was born. As long as Pan Xiaolian is safe, some things that can just benefit her, he still gives, how can Pan Xiaolian be regarded as his brother's wife in name. Because of this conversation, Pan Xiaolian's heart swayed for a moment, but when she thought of Liang Chenjun's current temperament and her helpless situation, this was her only home, and she didn't dare to gamble. Although she didn't take any money from Liang Chenjun here, she had vegetables and meat for three meals a day and didn't need to pay for it herself. At the same time, she knew some needlework herself, and the money she earned was entirely hers.

Liang Chenjun still remembers when System 003 said that the heroine is not controlled by the plot, all their reactions are real, and the changes after that are also their own choice. He also probably knew what kind of person the heroine was. While he thought Pan Xiaolian was an ordinary person, he also acted to help an ordinary person. He didn't do anything to reinforce Pan Xiaolian's bad behavior, and tried his best to keep her safe. Live your own life.

Not only do people only have a fixed good and evil side, even Liang Chenjun himself does not dare to draw up his dark side that nothing can inspire him. He has always been committed to being a principled and ordinary person, not a polarized saint or demon.