Chapter 68

Chapter 68 The Buddhist Life of a Fake Daughter

    Liang Chenjun knew that Muxi Frame would never say that his sister liked a boy named Fu Haocheng for no reason.

    He only cares about his sister and work. Liang Chenjun really doesn't know that Fu Haocheng, the playboy with the most lace news in city B, is.

    Seeing that things were going in the wrong direction, Muxi Frame immediately made a sloppy eye and prepared to reveal it, but Liang Chenjun was not so foolish as the Liang couple, and felt that Muxi Frame must have done something bad to his sister.

    Liang Chenjun: "Muxi Frame, you'd better tell the story."

    Liang Chenjun wouldn't call him Muxi Frame sister, he only has one sister, Li Zhenzhi.

    Even the Liang couple did not dare to force him to change his words, because Liang Chenjun might have an opinion on the fake sister of Mu Xi frame.

    Father Liang asked Liang Chenjun not to hold on to his sister. Although he wanted to know the reason as much as his son did, it was not easy to put Mu Xi's face in the face. The palms and backs of his hands were full of flesh, so he should ask in private.

    Liang Chenjun still looked at Muxi Frame, who felt that his brother had really changed, and was completely changed by a person named Li Zhenzhi.

    Seeing his son's tough attitude, Dad Liang felt that it would be okay to let his adopted daughter Mu Xi frame speak out, just to resolve the misunderstanding between their siblings.

    Seeing that everyone was forcing him, his brother and father who loved him the most in the past were not on his side, and Mu Xi Frame didn't explain and ran back to the room with his face and crying.     Leaving the family who looked at each other in dismay, Dad Liang, the head of the family, finally spoke up: "My sister Zhen Zhi did

    n't know about this, she wasn't affected, so let's end the matter."

Say something too much, leave each other, and a farce that has not yet opened will come to an end.

    Li Zhenzhi didn't feel too sad after listening to Dad Liang's words about maintaining the Muxi frame just now. She had long thought that it was impossible for her parents to put down the Muxi frame that she had raised for so many years.     She had already enjoyed the love of her parents and felt that it was okay if she didn't.

    As long as her parents love her now, it's fine, she won't have any opinions and will not cause psychological haze, because she has the brother who loves her the most and loves her the most.

    She already has the strong affection of her brother. She just saw not only her father maintaining the Muxi frame, but also her favorite brother standing on her side.

    Liang Chenjun felt a little guilty, and felt that his sister might have been wronged without his knowledge. He felt that he still couldn't let his work surpass his sister's, and he should have more to do with her. After all, her sister has not yet fully integrated into this circle.

    003 couldn't help but sigh: "Liang Chenjun is really a filial and filial brother, I wonder if he can still marry a wife in this world?"

    Liang Chenjun called his all-purpose special assistant as the president and asked him to send a copy of his sister's recent life news to him. Own.

    Liang Chenjun was a little embarrassed himself. Could it be that he really influenced his own sister?

    My sister Li Zhenzhi was pursued by a famous playboy Fu Haocheng from City B. Not only did my sister know that she would not accept it, she would beat him back, but she really "beaten" and made the playboy Fu Haocheng dare not harass her again.