Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Liang Chenjun has been out of his study almost behind closed doors these days. The maids and servants who passed by didn't sigh, "Their princes are so diligent, holding a book every day to read, they work harder than a talented student who is rushing for an exam."

    Only the dark guard who secretly collected the storybook for Liang Chenjun knew what their diligent prince was hiding in the study. It can only be said that it was a beautiful misunderstanding.

    Liang Chenjun studied "36 Great Ways to Chase Girls", "How to Win a Girl's Heart", "Let a Girl Deeply Fall in Love with Me" in his study...

    Liang Chenjun had to sigh after reading it, and he couldn't see this dynasty where men and women were more shy. The novel's words are so bold and seductive.

    It seems that if this is published on the blue planet, it will be banned.

    But these books are really damn good-looking. Originally, Liang Chenjun only planned to read his wife for one day before launching his wife pursuit plan.

    I have been hiding in my study for a few days now, and I can only say that these charming books are so beautiful that I want to read them.

    After Liang Chenjun finished reading it, he seriously asked the dark guard to continue to look for it. I always felt that when the dark guard was called, they cast an inexplicable look.

    Although the dark guard's face is expressionless, don't try to escape his super perception.

    Liang Chenjun put his right hand on his mouth and coughed, then cleared his throat and said, "My lord, the reason why I read these books is to get back your princess, hurry up and find it."

    Seeing that the dark guard was gone, he immediately put away his extra expressions and indulged in the book.

    I have to sigh again, it really is the Fengyue novel written by this ancient genius, and the knowledge is rich.

    It made him so degenerate that he almost forgot that he seemed to have a mission.

    It is impossible to forget, and he really learned a little skill from it. At that time, he should be able to complete the task quickly to know the answer and clear the mystery in front of him.

    Chasing after Sinan Yashuang according to the routine always feels like a scumbag behavior and is not responsible for others.

    However, if this person is the current Sinan Yashuang, he is not afraid, and he will definitely not hurt Sinan Yashuang.

    After these days of the Dark Guard's return, he already knew what kind of person Sinan Yashuang was, and he might even have changed his core like him.

    This kind of person actually loves herself more. Although she talks about sisterhood with the maid, she will definitely not share it with the maid.

    At most, give some soup slag she doesn't need to the good sister's maid, and let the maid be grateful to Dade, and others keep praising her for her kindness, complaining that the maid has a bad heart.

    Liang Chenjun also calculated how much Sinan Yashuang took from the Wangye Mansion, and how much she still has left.

    With Sinan Yashuang's reckless spending temperament, that money will definitely not last for two or three months.

    At that time, when he completes the task, he only needs to give Sinan Yashuang the money he needs the most without saying anything in his heart. She absolutely likes this simple money transaction.