Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    The reason why the assistant to the president was able to reject Xu Mengxi's visit so quickly was because Liang Chenjun knew the routines of these heroines. After he arrived, he immediately instructed the president to do all the assistants, and anyone who did not make an appointment in the future would all refuse him.

    As expected by Liang Chenjun, the confidence that the heroine gained from the previous worlds was almost defeated by him, and he never saw Liang Chenjun himself.

    One is that he can't enter without an appointment, and the other is that he doesn't have the good luck of the previous world to meet the target of the strategy every minute. Asking the front desk Liang Chenjun about commuting is even more evasive.

    She even used her golden fingers from the very beginning, making her look very charming and temperamental, basically attracting her but not including Liang Chenjun.

    Xu Mengxi scolded: "Liang Chenjun's eyes must have been eaten by dogs".

    In this world, why Liang Chenjun doesn't follow the routine, the CEO can't see him in the parking lot, and he is often not seen at the CEO's door. If she shows up more frequently, the security of the building may have to call the police to arrest her.

    This time, Xu Mengxi was smart, and exchanged information about Liang Chenjun's whereabouts directly from the system. Every time, she opened various golden fingers to arrest or confuse Liang Chenjun, but they were all unsuccessful.

    Xu Mengxi questioned whether her good partner Xiao Hei was cheating on her, and why the golden fingers of the first few worlds all failed in front of Liang Chenjun.

    The system Xiao Hei hurriedly analyzed that maybe Liang Chenjun, the male protagonist, had much stronger self-control than the previous male protagonists, so it was invalid.

    Xu Mengxi was skeptical and reluctantly accepted the system Xiao Hei.

    The system Xiao Hei patted its non-existent chest. Fortunately, Xu Mengxi believed it. Otherwise, there would be trouble. In fact, it didn't know what was going on. After all, it took a rebate from it. big.

    However, the system Xiao Hei felt that he was thinking too much. With Xu Mengxi's arrogant and arrogant personality, without relying on those golden fingers, he might not be able to complete the first few simple tasks, but he would not ask for trouble to say more, after all, each other It's all plastic.

    How could Liang Chenjun not know that it was Xu Mengxi who appeared in front of him on purpose, he just ignored her on purpose, lest all day long, he would be fascinated by grasping his approximate whereabouts. The fingers don't have to appear in front of him every day.

    Liang Chenjun is now Qin Haotian's uncle, and he is still obliged to help him, although he has not seen this cheap nephew for so long.

    Qin Haotian doesn't have time to talk about his own uncle now, what about when he is playing a domineering president and meets love?

    Don't think that the heroine of Xu Mengxi is not very good, the heroine of the other "Boss's Little Wife" is very good, and it does not mean that the heroines of the novel are not good, but they just haven't met.

    He has already sent someone to investigate Lu Qingchun, the heroine in "The Boss's Little Wife". Although she is pure on the outside, she is a black lotus on the inside, eating Qin Haotian to death.

    He also doesn't do that kind of vicious uncle who beats mandarin ducks, so as not to cause his nephew's more vicious backlash.

    Liang Chenjun said with a deep face: "The mountain man has his own plan."