Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Liang Chenjun's current reputation of boasting can be said to have spread throughout Chang'an City. From the top of Chang'an City to high-ranking officials and beggars on the street, everyone knows Liang Chenjun's praised name, which has simply fallen into the name of his domineering prince. Liang Chenjun also wanted to save a little bit, so that his "prestige" would not spread so far, but the reality is really too difficult, he should continue to be his idle king.

    Liang Chenjun's current cheap dad, the old emperor, also spread too much because of his "prestigious name". He was afraid of affecting the reputation of the royal family and asked people to quickly arrest Liang Chenjun to the palace. This is the second time Liang Chenjun has entered this splendid palace. On weekdays, he tries his best not to gather in the palace, and he will never come if he can't come! Although the palace is brilliant, it always makes people feel as cold as an iron cage, not only locking the concubine inside, but also locking all those who try to come in.

    The emperor really is the emperor, no matter how kind his face is, it is the twilight lion that has put away all his minions, so people dare not look down on him, especially his half-squinted eyes are full of piercing light, which may scare others. The person who met for the first time couldn't hold back Liang Chenjun's stubbornness. Liang Chenjun is a fool now, how could he understand this hidden edge, let alone a scene of silence, and some are still foolish, ignorant of the sky and the earth.

    In front of the emperor, Liang Chenjun still looked like a dead pig who was not afraid of boiling water. He regarded the emperor as his father, and he seemed to be just the emperor's stupid son. He bowed his head to listen to his father's reprimand, and nodded with a smile Yes.

    Seeing his stupid appearance, the emperor couldn't help thinking to himself that he was brought here, how could he give birth to such a stupid son. At the same time, the emperor had a little more helplessness in the eyes of Liang Chenjun that the usual father hated his useless son. Although he still scolded Liang Chenjun for being useless and doing nothing, the eyes in his eyes were gentler than when Liang Chenjun had just entered the hall.

    Liang Chenjun also sensed the change in the emperor's mood, so he didn't say much or show anything, and continued to play the unpromising person who just wanted to fight cocks and run dogs. In this seemingly discordant scene where only the emperor talked about Liang Chenjun, there was a kind of emotion called father and son. The emperor even left behind that he basically did not remember Liang Chenjun coming down to eat.

    After the meal, he was still a little like a father and son, instructing Liang Chenjun how to deal with things, to be good-natured, and not to play around all day, making him annoyed. When Liang Chenjun left, not only was he not punished by the emperor, but he also received many treasures from the emperor, which completely aroused the only little fatherly love the emperor had.

    Although the emperor's other sons also showed the emperor's thirst for father's love and respect for his father, they were all too good at the same time, so that the emperor's father's love could not be displayed. Today, Liang Chenjun, a second fool, is cheap. .

    Liang Chenjun's elder brothers had also heard of Liang Chenjun's famous "prestige". Today, when they learned that the father sent someone to arrest Liang Chenjun and punish him, they all wanted to see Liang Chenjun's foolish joke. The joke didn't make sense, but made them smart people look like big fools. Such an obvious opportunity actually cheapened Liang Chenjun, a fool, and let this fool get the blue eyes of the father. I really want to vomit blood. I knew they were in front of the father. Play stupid.

    If Liang Chenjun knew about it, he would definitely complain about them. It is not so easy to be a fool, and he can be considered to have accumulated in the early stage. With the intelligence of the emperor's old man, the son who was usually full of intelligence suddenly became stupid, and he was not allowed to cut people with a knife. Although the emperor doted on Liang Chenjun, why didn't he want to show it to other sons, telling those sons that he is not dead yet, don't fight with brothers all day long and fight in court, it's better to be a fool.

    After this day, all the princes and princesses seemed to be unweaned dolls who needed the emperor to feed them, which made the emperor furious and scolded them loudly for not coming out and being shameful if they were so old and not weaned. The court and the harem ushered in a period of tranquility, and everyone took out Liang Chenjun, the culprit, and whipped the corpse. In fact, Liang Chenjun felt that he was very innocent and innocent. He didn't ask them to pretend to be foolish to be the emperor's father. Is the emperor's love so easy to get? That's the right time and place.

    After this turmoil passed, the emperor could not help but sigh, thanks to Liang Chenjun, let him rectify these increasingly arrogant sons, so that both the court and the harem are instantly clean, knowing that their father is not dead. As soon as the emperor was happy, he immediately bestowed many treasures to Liang Chenjun, showing his strong fatherly love for Liang Chenjun. By the way, he was angry with other sons who were worried. Don't think that he wants to split his power all day long when he is old. Regardless of who is in power, Lao Tzu is still your Lao Tzu.

    Because of the emperor's actions, Liang Chenjun attracted the prying eyes of many forces, arousing the anger of other princes towards him. But this doesn't need him to worry about it. He is the emperor's heart now. Who dares to touch him? Those princes are now even more pinch-tailed. Even if he doesn't arouse the hatred of other princes and princes, it doesn't mean they really will Let him go, their minds may be harder to guess than women's minds.

    He wanted to make concessions and live a life when he was not targeted by other princes, but that kind of life would inevitably be like being under someone else's fence, so how could he talk freely. If you want to do that, you can't stand you hitting me, but if you can't hit me, I feel that Liang Chenjun is even more cheap.

    The heroine, Sinan Yashuang, still licked her cheeks and returned to Sinan Mansion, but after staying in Sinan Mansion for less than two days, she returned in despair, selling the big yard before and living in a small yard. Sure enough, she is the heroine, and her luck is bursting. She has really given her a hot-blooded Prince Ning before the court, and started her road of development or revenge.

    Why do you say "before"? There are a lot of articles here, and it still involves the heroine's enemy Liang Chenjun. A series of accidents caused by Liang Chenjun's acquisition of the emperor's love have caused all the princes and princes, regardless of whether they were hot or not, to suffer and be a man. Or because Liang Chenjun made these princes and princes clamp their tails to be human beings, so that Prince Ning hated Liang Chenjun, and heard that people who could oppose Liang Chenjun would like to see them. Usually, these princes and princes are standing on the altar and are not easily seen in the world. these ordinary people.

    If the heroine Sinan Yashuang learns the truth, she may not be happy or unlucky. The heroine, Sinan Yashuang, showed half of her previous plan to Prince Ning, which attracted a lot of applause from Prince Ning. This made Sinan Yashuang feel shy, and Prince Ning stared at Sinan Yashuang frequently, and persuaded Sinan Yashuang to be his concubine, so as to hide their eyes from the public and discuss their plans.

    Sinan Yashuang hinted that Prince Ning's concubine status was too low to be a concubine at least. Although Prince Ning had just attracted Sinan Yashuang, how could he give her a position that could draw power to her. It's not a good idea to see that fool Liang Chenjun digging out his heart and lungs for this woman before, but I don't know how to stand out later.

    Didn't Sinan Yashuang also prevent him from giving only half of the plan? It can only be said that the adult world really doesn't know how to turn around and turn around. Thinking of her current situation, Sinan Yashuang pretended to accept the concubine's plan virtuously, and she could offer her concubines more obscurely, but the treatment was better. Prince Ning agreed, and the two returned to the scene where they had a pleasant conversation just now.