Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Nan Xi looked at the happy child in front of her with a smile, and couldn't help thinking of the person named Liang Chenjun, the person who left a strong legacy in her life.

    Regardless of the former Liang Chenjun or the current Liang Chenjun, they have a great influence on her.

    If it weren't for the current Liang Chenjun, she might be living an unhappy life like Chen Xin.

    The current Liang Chenjun once made an appointment with Nan Xi, so that she no longer has to be obsessed with him, he is no longer the him he used to be.

    At that time, Nan Xi was perplexed and wanted to continue to question Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun told her that she didn't need to ask any further, she would know soon, and she could only go back with a bewildering stomach.

    Liang Chenjun asked System 003 to learn from other people's plot masters, and he could give people the picture of the world of novels in their dreams.

    003 looked at Liang Chenjun with a look of disdain and said, "Paparazzi, have you forgotten? You don't have golden fingers."

    003 finished speaking, so embarrassed.

    Liang Chenjun didn't care about 003's ugly face, and said lightly: "Then you are really useless, you don't even dare to do charitable things, and you won't be flexible at all."

    003 finally applied with the main system. In fact, system 003 also recognized Liang Chenjun's words.

    Otherwise, even if Liang Chenjun has a car, it will definitely not work for him 003.

    It is the elite of the system elite, and it is such a confident system.

    Liang Chenjun's use of aggressive tactics on 003 just wanted to give that fool a step down.

    In this way, the self-proclaimed intelligent one-man united invisibly reached an agreement.

    That night Nan Xi dreamed about everything in the novel world, and knew that the original Liang Chenjun in the novel hurt her only because of the plot control.

    Just like what Liang Chenjun said to the system at the beginning, some injuries, whether intentional or not, may be irreversible, and cracks will appear.

    Nan Xi didn't know what emotion she should use to face the Liang Chenjun she really knew. There was sadness and hatred. Anyway, the emotion in it could not be expressed.

    Nan Xi also knew that the current Liang Chenjun was no longer him, and she no longer entangled with the current Liang Chenjun, let alone the events of her life in the book.

    The past is like smoke, she lived in this life, and she began to work hard to manage the life that belongs to this life.

    She has lived a very happy life with her lover who she loves and loves the most, and has given birth to the crystallization of their love, their favorite baby son.

    Speaking of which, she has to thank the current Liang Chenjun, otherwise she doesn't know how long she will be persistent and how long she will spend her youth.

    Nan Xi said that without Liang Chenjun's reminder, she might have been struggling to live a happy life now.

    In fact, Nan Xi and Chen Xin are different.

    Chen Xin really only complained that the request did not grow up, but Nan Xi had grown up and became independent long ago.

    Liang Chenjun also wanted to find a wife, and also knew that his current mother, Mrs. Liang, still expected him to get married and have children, but emotional matters could not be forced and only casual.